Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [M]olly Technology Negotiations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: mollybanner2.png]

Greets folks,

If you found this channel then you're lucky! You're either one of our friends or you managed to hack into it. If you're here to request one or few of our toys you must fill the form below and then we'll see.

Code:
[b][size=12][color=#FFFFFF]Exact Name: W.R.I.T.E[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=12][color=#CC0000]Affiliation: W.R.I.T.E[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=12][color=#FFFFFF]Why do you want this: W.R.I.T.E[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=12][color=#CC0000]Reputation with Mollys/Hessians:[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=12][color=#FFFFFF]Your donation:[/color][/size][/b]

Each technology permission has a few conditions:
  • You will not shoot Mollys
  • You will visit Molly bases every 7 days for maintenance.
//If you shoot Mollys, we have the right to revoke your tech. That means when you do that, you have 7 days to use it before it breaks down.

Ships Available
Weapons Available
Note that a few ships will be given at a time as we need to replace them.
[color=#FFFFFF]Exact Name: Sir Julian Du Pancake
[color=#FFFFFF]Affiliation: Freelancer
[color=#FFFFFF]Why do you want this: Well mes amis I need one of your Gunboats, I have been killing a lot lately. This is the official hunting season of furries in the Omegas. The problem I keep intercepting is Rheinland "lawful" forces and Corsairs, they just seem to be so keen to disturb my attempts to assist the Hessians! They have crossed the border several times, and well, I want to revenge them. I thought to myself "Merde, J'ai besoin d'un meilleur bateau!" when I encountered their infamous "capital ships spam"
[color=#FFFFFF]Reputation with Mollys/Hessians: Well, I am working for you and a registered hunter in your name. For Hessians? they were the first group I worked for in Sirius, and I have long standing relationship with them.
[color=#FFFFFF]Your donation: A barge of cheese. Just kidding mes amis, only one such a thing exists and it's in the hands of le counseil. My donation would be as much as you deem suitable and my financial state allows me.
[Image: 29dg3sj.gif]

GRRRRRRR HRRRRRRRR
To: Mollys

Roses are red,
Novas are fun,
Donations are in dead bodies.

[color=#FF0000]GIVE ME A BARGHEST ALREADY I SWEAR!

[Image: logo3c.png]

Julian Du Pancake,
We have decided to accept your request to use one of our gunboats. By that you agree to the terms we are giving the ship to you. Read them carefully and if you still want it, send 70.000.000cr to [M]-Bank2 and you can pick it up immidiately.

Krieger Voinovich,
We have decided to accept your request to use one of our barghestss. By that you agree to the terms we are giving the ship to you. Read them carefully and if you still want it, destroy the ships of five(5) BPA/BAF pilots.
*Incoming Transmission*

[Image: newscrapic.png]

Exact Name: Miley.McGreave
[color=#CC0000]Affiliation: Freelancer
[color=#FFFFFF]Why do you want this: There are many Armored Fascists out that need to be killed with flaming, burning fire. I think some of your KA-7 "Trefoil"s will fit that job well eh? Let'sa also talk about 4 of them and lovely little "Trefoil Turret"?
[color=#CC0000]Reputation with Mollys/Hessians: I love Mollys. Simply put.
[color=#FFFFFF]Your donation: An amount of money when you like so, a Mercenary whenever our paths are crossing. Oh and everything a young lady else has to offer... Maybe not everything but. Nevermind. *she winks*
[color=#000000]*Transmission Terminated*
[color=#FFFFFF]Exact Name: Oneeyed.Flint
[color=#CC0000]Affiliation: Pirate
[color=#FFFFFF]Why do you want this:My friends, i need four units of your KA-7 "Trefoil" Neutron Blasters and one unit of KA-7t "Trefoil" Neutron Blaster. Why do i want them? The reason is simple. There is too many corsairs around to be removed.
[color=#CC0000]Reputation with Mollys/Hessians:It's ok i swear
[color=#FFFFFF]Your donation:25 million credits

Miley McGreve,
We have decided to accept your request to use some of our Trefoils. By that you agree to the terms we are giving the ship to you. Read them carefully and if you still want it, send 20.000.000cr to [M]-Bank2 and you can pick it up immidiately.

Oneeyed.Flint,
We have decided to accept your request to use some of our Trefoils. By that you agree to the terms we are giving the ship to you. Read them carefully and if you still want it, send 25.000.000cr to [M]-Bank2.
How much do you want for the gunboat? I find myself in need of your tech. If I find that I can afford your sum, I'll fill in the appropriate form.
[Image: stefan-widescreen-fixed.png]

Buenas dias.

Some of you might know me, many of you probably don't. I'm Stefan Mortensen, Lieutenant Commander of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz. Now, to business.

Exact Name: Stefan Mortensen.
[color=#CC0000]Affiliation: Outcast, obviously.
[color=#FFFFFF]Why do you want this: We are constantly under capital raids by either Council, Royal, Colonial or Corsair scum. I already have an Orchid with modified cockpit so it's a ship for man now, not a woman. However, its lack of firepower really makes me rage in some situations, so I thought I might need heavier bomber. Barghest suddenly came to my mind. Huge power core, two torpedo... Why am I even talking about this when you know it by yourself? So, I want a Barghest so I could bomb those capitals from the distance while enjoying the view.
[color=#CC0000]Reputation with Mollys/Hessians: It's what it should be like.
[color=#FFFFFF]Your donation: Credits, I suppose.

[color=#66FFFF]I see this as a great chance of reviving our good old relations. I've also seen your transports importing slaves to Malta and exporting Cardamine, that's very kind from you.

That's it, waiting for response.

Cordiali saluti. Stefan Mortensen, Lieutenant Commander of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz.

Stefan Mortensen,
We have decided to accept your request to use a Barghest. By that you agree to the terms we are giving the ship to you. Ship is ready to pickup at Arranmore.
Pages: 1 2 3