Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner technology request redirected to TAZ and OSI (and Ain Graffias)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Greetings,

we have received a technology request we cannot satisfy due to our new technology regulation terms
so maybe you could help this pilot to get what he want.

you will find his request hereafter:

Quote:***Incoming Transmission***
***Encryption: High***
***Comm ID: Ain Graffias***

Greetings. Captain Graffias speaking.

Lately I've been leaving Omicron Minor frequently for different purposes. My Flagship has all the necessary facilities to travel through Sirius but it is too large and easily detected, even with all it's stealth technologies. I need something small and agile but with enough space to arrange my laboratories. A cruiser is very suitable for this purpose, but our Reseph is limited in it's cargo capabilities.That is why I want to ask you, honorable Omicroners, for a cruiser class ship, Fearless. Papers will be filled out accordingly for Order-class ships. I will personally monitor the installation of all the latest Order equipment on it. And i want to assure you that this vessel will be commanded only by me. For assistance, I will use a few scientists and some agents with a commanding officer in charge. It can greatly speed up my progress in exploration of the "external threat".

That is all for now, thank you for your attention.

Graffias out.

***Signal Interrupts***
***Signal Lost***

Thank you for your attention,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]
[color=#009900]:::Attempting re-transmission:::
:::Boosting signal:::
:::Transmitting:::