Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I hearby denounce O.S.F .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here it goes *takes a breathe*

The reason I stop this hot mess-----------

BANES AND DARK KNIGHT-Wanted a war with the 101st
said they would take over malta...

they wrote the story about our roleplay cause us much trouble.
And finally ...dark knight screwed us over so bad it isnt even funny.

Banes thank you for your help and advice.
dark knight just got away with over 400 mill in the pow faction.
He took all of the money in the armory --I TOLD YOU SO!
So here it goes...I am ending this mess before you guys PISS THE ADMINS OFF
And insult any more factions.

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
POW SUCKED O.S.F SUCKED

Every one that posted against this-----they were right .
all in all Thaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkks for nothing.
That's a lot of text saying absolutely f-all about role-play and stuff. That thing is important and stuff. And by what you've written so far the [POW] is nothing much than regular outcast indie faction and stuff. I guess you are cool and stuff. Just don't become CCCP numero dos and stuff
' Wrote:That's a lot of text saying absolutely f-all about role-play and stuff. That thing is important and stuff. And by what you've written so far the [POW] is nothing much than regular outcast indie faction and stuff. I guess you are cool and stuff. Just don't become CCCP numero dos and stuff

First of all.. this page is not complete second of pow is no more.
Learn to read.
' Wrote:Learn to read.

Must be some new language and stuff
' Wrote:Members.
[POW]Admiral|Chrome-outcast <<<<| Guildmaster
[POW]Vice|Hottabych -outcast
[POW]Vice|Dark_Knight
[POW]Vice|Lonerunner-
[POW]Vice|Sarah.Martinez
[POW]Vice|Forsaken -
[POW]Cpt|Jidovin
[POW]Gen|M4N14X-outcast
[POW]Cpt|Sky -outcast
[POW]Cpt|Point_Blank
[POW]Gen|Sasha-Black
[POW]Gen|Maru
[POW]Gen|Roxy
[POW]Gen|Henry
[POW]Gen|The-defector
[POW]Cpt|J101
[POW]Cpt|EL.Cativvo
[POW]GEN|banes
[POW]Lt|Morrigan
[POW]Lt|zorPrime
[POW]LT|Jay
[POW]Lt|El.Cattivo
[POW]Lt|Aungsan

If POW doesn't exist why all the members in [=O.S.F=] have their tag? Learn to edit and better be polite to any future comments or you will get in trouble mr.

Idea is kinda not very original it's just another OC faction - let's group up and go rape.
Nothing wrong in it I am just saying it's not that much diffrent and new...Get some RP story for it at least.
' Wrote:This Page Is Not Complete - it is under editing and will be revised so if you see any obvious errors
we apologise. Many thanks to the community for its patients.
Outcast Strike Force

ID|IFF Outcast
no exceptions.

Ships

Gunboats
battleships
snubs
outcast ships
civilian ships
destroyers
Requirements:
Requirements-
You must be tagged
You must have uniform
You must have the proper rank given to you
You must be able to follow commands and think quickly in combat.
Please do not kill anyone at rochester base either.
Tags and Rank instructions:
Ranking and names

Commanding Ranks:

Admiral :

Head of the Fleet. He leads the battle group into Battle. His Orders are not to be tempered with.

Vice Admiral :

Second in Command. They take leadership in the absence of Admiral.

General:

They Form the startegic heads of the Fleet. Their Opinions are to be seriously considered by the admiral.

Group Leading Ranks:

Major General:

Commands specifically assigned squads. They will have to answer for their squads mistakes.

Brigadier:

Hes second in command to his assigned squads. Takes command in the absence of general.

Lt. Brigadier:

Leads Fleet support Squadrons. They are leaders of much smaller Groups consisting Colonel, Lt. Colonel Major and Lt. Majors.

Soldier Ranks:
Colonel:

Best Fighters in the fleet gain this rank.
Lt. Colonel:

Good Fighters in the fleet gain this rank.
Major:

Fighters in the fleet gain this rank.

Lt. Major:

New Fighter in the Fleet gain this rank.

Recruit Ranks

Capt.:

They are one way to step in.

Lieutenant:

Promoted when they are good in RP.

Members.
[=O.S.F=]Admiral|Chrome-outcast <<<<| Guildmaster
[=O.S.F=]Vice|Hottabych -outcast
[=O.S.F=]Vice|Dark_Knight
[=O.S.F=]Vice|Lonerunner-
[=O.S.F=]Vice|Sarah.Martinez
[=O.S.F=]Vice|Forsaken -
[=O.S.F=]Cpt|Jidovin
[=O.S.F=]Gen|M4N14X
[=O.S.F=]Cpt|Sky
[=O.S.F=]Cpt|Point_Blank
[=O.S.F=]Gen|Sasha-Black
[=O.S.F=] Gen|Maru
[=O.S.F=] Gen|Roxy
[=O.S.F=] Gen|Henry
[=O.S.F=] Gen|The-defector
[=O.S.F=] Cpt|J101
[=O.S.F=] Cpt|EL.Cativvo
[=O.S.F=] banes
[=O.S.F=] Lt|Morrigan
[=O.S.F=] Lt|zorPrime
[=O.S.F=] LT|Jay
[=O.S.F=] Lt|El.Cattivo
[=O.S.F=] Lt|Aungsan

You can not become a member untill you are uniformed, tagged and inspected.
You can not be recruited until one of the members of the faction has inspected your ship
You are not a member untill you are registered.
Zone of influence:
Systems we may be in...
All though we are not in one place all of the time, no one is. But we have some favorite places to visit
For example planet crete, Planet leeds , Newyork , Dublin , ALL of the ommicron systems that are related to us. And were ever the money is laying around....we will be there.
Now we are not always together some of us like a little freedom once in a while but: It is most like us to
be in a large group. Me I may take a few people to conn as well.But pretty much we go all over the place.
Diplomatics
FriendlyGolden Chrysanthemums [GC], Mandalorians MM~and any outcasts members of course.....101st, MNS

NeutralMollys, Bretonian Armed Forces [BAF], Bretonian Police Authority BPA), The IND [IND], Temporary Autonomous Zoners [TAZ], The Keepers Keepers, The Wilde, Borderworld Exports Bowex|, The Junker Congress .:j:., Volksfront VF), Hellfire Legion [HF]

UnfriendlyRepEx Shipping (RepEx|), Nature's Last Hope [NLH], Artisan Farmers Alliance [AFA], Alster Union AU|, Gateway Interstellar Gateway), Independent Miner's Guild IMG|, Landwirtrechtbewegung LWB| UMT

HostileRheinland Military [RM], Rheinland Federal Police [RFP], Kusari Naval Forces [KNF], The Order| Liberty Navy [LN], Liberty Security Force =LSF=, Liberty Police, Inc. [LPI], Xeno Alliance XA-, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army SCRA|, Gas Miner's Guild GMG), Harvesters If they come back.... , Black Dragon Society [|]. THE CORSAIRS.....

In order to join you must be inspected and approved by the admiral.
Private message me, or meet me in space. There are no applications.

How are we different than other outcasts.... I promise you will see it.
' Wrote:If POW doesn't exist why all the members in [=O.S.F=] have their tag? Learn to edit and better be polite to any future comments or you will get in trouble mr.

Idea is kinda not very original it's just another OC faction - let's group up and go rape.
Nothing wrong in it I am just saying it's not that much diffrent and new...Get some RP story for it at least.

As said incomplete.
I just got irritated because he knows its not complete wants to start a flame war.
Sadly the only real war out there.. is in the game.
' Wrote:If POW doesn't exist why all the members in [=O.S.F=] have their tag? Learn to edit and better be polite to any future comments or you will get in trouble mr.

I need coffee thats all...
Changing a name and proclaiming a new faction and stuff seems legit and stuff
This is the Vice Admiral of {=O.S.F=}

Taylor Johnson

We are Working hard to fix the bugs ,problems,story line as well as the increasing numbers of recruited members are hard to control .
we need to control them till all the work is done we have alot of work to do and we are doing it as fast as we can
RP documents are almost complete but still some points to fixed.

Faction leaders and other people can post here to give useful advices .............
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5