Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Corvo, Fearless and Juggernaut Captains and Commanders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 5v7txz.png]

This is Kieran Walker, Livadia Shipyard Administrator of the Omicroners.

I am wanting for all Captains and Commanders off all Corvo's, Fearless's and Juggernaut's to head to Omicron-74.

I want all of your ships to go for a maintance check with all my workers on Livadia. They will look over all your weapons, computer systems and engines.

The Captains and Commanders who attend this maintenance check will get an update off all electronic's from computer systems all the way to weaponry systems. They will also have the opportunity to benefit additional technological development in the near future.

The Captains and Commanders that do not attend will not get an update off all electronic's from computer systems all the way to weaponry systems.

I would also like guncam images of your arrival at Livadia Shipyard outside and once you have got permission to dock.

This is Kieran Walker, Livadia Shipyard Administrator of the Omicroners ending transmission.

[Image: 2e64l8m.png]
[Image: michalgolanski.png]
*Heavy encryption. Read only for: Kieran Walker*
[font=Georgia][color=#66FF99]Well, good day 'neighbour'.

While our ship is currently mainteranced on our own shipyard I would want to know if your software is really worth the price considering technology we put into our own systems already.

Inquisitor command out.

[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]
[Image: durden.png]

I'll be arranging the vessels I command to head to Livadia as soon as possible. Does this count for carriers of the Aquilon class aswell?

Godspeed,

Tyler.

[Image: lower.png]
[Image: RaltransJinkusucopy.png]
[font=Century Gothic]Hello, Kieran,

I will send Rhea to Livadia as soon as possible. I'm eager to get that retrofit but I have two little questions.
- How long will it take?
- Can Livadia handle the ammount of ships that will show up?

See you soon!
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]
Incoming Transmission
Adress: Freeport 11 Secure Diplomatic Communications, Omicronium Deltion
Origin: [ZF]Glorious.Advance
Speaker: Honorable Administrator Marvin James Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Thank you, but I do believe my ship is fine for the time being...

Glorious Advances haven't taken a toll on the Glorious Advance

Hehe...

Although thanks for the offer, I figured the Livadians were getting lonely.
[Image: x55etc.png]

Greetings,

I can bring my ship if you so wish but let it be known it may be smarter to do a remote service of my ship as i currently have over 800 nomads on board.

Let it also be known that I am completely certified and equiped by the OSD to carry them. If you wish to see my certification i can direct you to the OSD nomad certifacation database.

Safe travels, fellow zoner

[Image: closingTB-1.png]
[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Hi Kieran, Hi all,

I think Aquilon are not concerned by this post since they are built in Baffin.

Also, you are asking good questions:
how long will it take to update our ships?
I don't know for that one, but I am going to find a technician to answer it

And how many vessels can be handle at the same time?
I would say at least three according to the structure of Livadia, maybe more...

Can we send a technician team to implement the update far away from Livadia?
That's another good one for the technicians...

See you and take care,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

[Image: 43467998.png]

Hey there, we just need to drag on some extra supplide. Avo's Tear will move out once Durden's ships have returned; don't need the Freeport undefended.

Teresa out.

Â¥---END---Â¥
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Owen Hamlin
Subject: RE: Corvo Class Cruiser Refit

Oh, a free update? Well that's just dandy.

However, The Phoenix is not a standard Corvo Cruiser, It has had extensive modifications done to its internal
and external sensors, some of your refits may be incompatible with the aftermarket technology that's been
stuffed in here. If required, I can send over the schematics of the updated components aboard The Phoenix,
and your technicians can re-do the refits to be compatible with our updated tech.

If The Phoenix is not showing up on your registry information, thats probably because We purchased this ship
from the Zoners a while ago at Corfu. As we are not Zoners, I assume we will need clearance to enter
Omicron-74.

-Owen Hamlin

**Transmission Complete**
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SOURCE ID--POPE BRETTONIAS==
==VESSEL ID-[TAZ]THE.MAVERICK.V==
==CABBAGES RETRIEVED--PLAYING MESSAGE==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

A refit?

As much as I wouldn't want the V to be updated aside from being able to simply keep its hull intact...I'll have Naoko plot a course to Omicron 74 by tomorrow.

I'll also bring my little girl and Vix along for the ride on this one.

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5