Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order and Zoners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Rasta_TB.png]
Greetings, today me encountered a strange person. Da first thing me saw on da long range scanners was dat this pilot has a Nephtys without valid Order callsign. His name was Midgard, after a long chase and several tries to make contact without luck, me managed to stop da ship. He still not answered, but after some more tries me finally made contact with da pilot. He told me he's a Order recruit, in normal circumstances this is a acceptable answer. But he told me this in O-5, yes in O-5. Then he started to flee again, da rocks and da mine field jammed da targeting sensors of mah' CD rockets. Da guy made it back to Theta and stoped around da Freeport. Me asked him several times to step in to formation with mah' ship and come back to Minor but he ignored mah' order. They when he started to talk about bad things, like killing traders me reallyzed this guy must be infected by jellys but he also showed some signs of lawl infection. Mah' scanners got damaged after da hunt in O-5 so me not managed to make further scanns on da guy. And when me warned him last time to come back he just docked on Freeport 9. When he came out and started to flee again some bounter rookies blocked mah' cruise engines and me not managed to go after him in time. But me shaked down da bounter and saw da guy jumping in to Gamma. There me saw two Benitez pilot, me warned them and told them me wanna hunt down dat guy but they not allowed me to stay in Gamma. Me got no other choice then headin' back to Minor. Me thinks it is bettah' not allow this guy to dock on any Zoner bases, but this is up to da Zoner leaders how they decide. Me put this guy on mah' KoS list and gonna hunt down if me see him again. It is bettah' if any non-combat vessel avoid from any contact with this ship.

May da good spirits watch over ya, Sammy out.

[Image: e_Rasta_TB.png]