Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Cultists of Ame-Chan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: sanstitreccyt.png]

Tag: AmeCult|
Faction: Pirate*
ID/IFF: Pirate*/Freelancer*
*The AmeYacht uses KNF ID/IFF

Origins

Long ago, in ancient times past, there lived a creature. A mad being of merriment and happiness, one who once controled whole corporations, enlightened the Emperor's court, lead the Empire into battle, and Slough dragons with merciless abandon. Now it is known this being, the Legendary Ame-chan, was no myth, nor human, but a Living Goddess. A true personification of all she claimed to represent. Followers have found her ship, and began to preach her principals, and her fundamantals of "Burn all Cabbages" and "GiveCandies".
Within the great AmeYacht held secrets so inane, horrific, and confusing, that mortal minds would break, souls would shatter, and worlds could be parted with a word. The true source of the Origin of Ame-chan, and a hint at her possible destination.
With these Mind-shattering revelations in hand, the followers of the Cult of Ame have begun anew. Following the last directives left by the personal logs of Ame. To recover the [color=#FF0000]Illicit photos possessed by Evangeline McDowell, to Recover "One Million Billion Thousand Candies" to satiate Ame's hunger, to recover her mighty farmiliar "FuzzyThing" from Gaia to serve her once more, and finally, to summon the Dark Lady herself back to Sirius...
The Cult holds an abnormally high amount of shares in candy companies all through Sirius, which they help financing partly with their piracy-related activities. For some odd reasons, they also openly support the Farmer's Alliance and the LWB, perhaps in the hopes that they will share their stashes of farmer candies with the Cult, one day.

Objectives
1. Collect Candies.
2. Recover Fuzzything.
3. [color=#FF0000]RECOVER ILLICIT PICTURES FROM EVANGELINE MCDOWELL.

4. ???
5. Destruction of Sirius.

Diplomacy
[color=#33CC00]Friendly
LWB
Farmer's Alliance

Hostile
Discocabbages
Fishies (Also known as Nomads)

[color=#3366FF]Zone of Influence
9 different dimensions at once. NOT PAYING MONIES FOR OTHERS.

[color=#3366FF]Ranking Structure
[color=#CCCCFF]AME-CHAN
Amecultists
Ameslaves

[color=#3366FF]Technologies
[color=#FFCCFF]AMEYACHT
AMEGUNS

All technologies allowed for the Pirate ID. (White cells must be handled through requests)

[color=#66CCCC]MAY THE QUEST BEGIN!
//To apply, please contact me via PM or skype.
:ylove:
I'm in!:ylove:
What Jansen said...
Where do i sign up..?
ME IN
Hell I am in!!!
What am I looking at?
' Wrote:What am I looking at?

CABBAGES.
I'm gonna back away slowly.
Whatever it is, it's not in Flood. >.>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6