Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Hellfire Legion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
///////SOURCE: Klaus Strausburg///////
///////LOCATION: ((!@#$%^&*))///////
///////AUDIO LINK ESTABLISHED///////
///////VIDEO LINK FAILED///////
[Image: animated-static-bright.gif]

Greetings, Hellfire Legion representatives. I am Klaus Strausburg, representing the Rheinländische Volksfreiheitspartei, or Rheinland People's Freedom Party. We have recently taken up the banner of the Bundschuh movement in Rheinland, as the Volksfront, the former self-proclaimed champions of the people, have fallen by the wayside.

I contact you today to try and establish relations between our groups. Although you and the other Revolutionaries in Rheinland have... differences, both ideological and nationalistic, the Partei sees your group and your goals as mirroring our own. We view you as our Libertonian counterparts, one could say.

If you are interested in working with the Bundschuh, it would help to establish freedom and justice for all people. Danke for your time.

Für Das Volk!

///////VIDEO LINK TERMINATED///////
///////AUDIO LINK TERMINATED///////
///////TRANSMISSION TERMINATED///////
[Image: hfmarkson.png]

Good Day, Mr. Strausburg,

While our operations have not, up until recently, taken us into Rheinland often, rest assured that your organization has not gone unnoticed by us. While I am a military man myself, I am very much inclined to agree with your assessment on the similarities between yourselves and the Legion.

Nonetheless, I am curious as to exactly what sort of collaboration you had in mind? Though, perhaps collaboration isn't the best word to use here.

-Lord Commander Alan Markson of the Legion, Vespucci Sector of The Ba-

[Image: commfinisher.png]

[font=Agency FB]*The transmission seems distorted at the end, as if something had interfered with it as it was being broadcast.*