Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To -Neighbor-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmisson... <Debugging>

Code Corruption... Filtering

Message contains many syntax and proto-call errors.

Displaying...

"Children -named- 'yours' as -Keepers- of orange-song."

"'Ours' -formal-named designate mouth/speaker oracle-song"

"'thiers' contact 'yours'"

"'thiers" -speak/relate- as 'ours'"

"Dreaming-named ...walktogether... with Light/path."

-we- sing Love/Warmth to yours orange-song!!!

Misc Data (could be part of message or unresolved data)

Keeper keeps*&JKJKdhh Resolve.... Talk to cult of sirius/oracles IFF Outcast ID 86 86 alpha..

<Burst Ends>

[Image: blackchan.png]

[Image: huggiesunriseam2.jpg]

Admiral,

I apologize to you now for what might have seemed to be a vary odd and unexpected transmission.

Seemingly while digital radio signals are quite easy for us, they are not ... so much for the divine or as you know them the spirits. To use.

We have a method of communicating but again this takes longer.

My name is Liam. I am an Exarch of the Cult of Sirius, we are a vary insular group and we keep to ourselves and to our service of the divine. Our ships bear a transponder code of Oracle, this is at the behest of the divine.

But no doubt you may have heard or have had reports of contact with our order through your pilots, we have always assisted the home guard in all threats that materialize for Malta is our home as well.

If not. Then I can make available to you more information. But for the intents of this transmission I must get to the point of business that the divine is quite urgent to address.

This is the best translation we could render in this short amount of time.

"For what we perceive as being long enough we have always been curious and cautious about your kind. It wasn't long before the first contacts developed and the seeds of trust were planted and although they were of the fields of orange you were still strange.

We have learned to look and trust your kind, but the barriers of knowing are still high, casting shadows of doubt. We reach over these walls for you.

Will your hands reach too?"

There is another message.. more complex that we will merely speak to you about. This deals with the interception of artifacts by your pilots. There has been an influx of traffic through the taus and sigmas and as recently as last week we intercepted a shipment of what was semi-active trinkets of those who came before.

This is... of incredible importance to the divine and we humbly ask as servants of the spirits that we can receive any significantly unusual artifact seizures to the research center office in omicron 81 were we've rented several labs for Cardamine research.

We are more then willing to compensate you in credit or trade.

In the meantime this is Exarch Liam of the Cult of Sirius. We are all hoping this can be a new era of cooperation.

Good Day.
...Incoming transmission...transmission begins

Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Buenas dias, Exarch. We have indeed heard of your group. I have to say I dont personally know much about you as I never see you around Malta, but Ill visit the Archives after this transmission and learn more. We have had an...Emissary from the Nomads. A diplomat if you will that smoothed communications between us. Is she being replaced or is there more than one group of Nomads? It was always our understanding that the Mindshare was a singular group. Ignoring that bit of confusion, we have always enjoyed our relations with the Nomads. We have respected their wishes for privacy and forbidden our pilots from entering Nomad space. If they wish to be more active in our space we have no problems with that.

About the artifacts. I know of no increase in artifact traffic through OUR space, but we dont exactly keep a chart of it either. Artifact smuggling, as Im sure you know, is forbidden in our space and grounds for a career change to fieldhand. However, I will make it known to our pilots to start watching for any odd shipments and attempt to disable and capture the offending vessel rather than the usual straightforward destruction.

Safe skies to you and yours, Exarch.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends..

[Image: huggiesunriseam2.jpg]

I apologize for what im about to bury you in this now because I highly doubt you would find anything older then four or five years on the Cult or Oracles so it would be my duty to the divine and you as the one charged with our collective defense to brief you personally.

*He took a breath and thought for a moment and continued unscripted.*

To answer you about madam Corino or whom we know as the Emisarry.

She ... is a creature that accomplishes her goals in her own way... As we are set in our specific goals. We praise and love the divine as Maltese and our connections were always made in the shadow of the council of dons.

We do not work together or know of each others business in as far as She.. and We share a trust with the Divine. They trust her and us... But our missions are different, I dont think they wish for us to act as a contact disfavors her it just seems that as we become more prolific around Sirius more is entrusted to us to do as they instruct.

History may remember our contributions differently but our group chiefly has always been dedicated to the export and protection of cardamine shipments to the divine or nomads. They've relied on us to deliver to them for many centuries and you can probably appreciate such a small job going unnoticed all this time because, as you said, you have always respected their privacy.

Until recently as things changed here and our freedoms become more elastic we've built up a modest fleet that has freely walked both sides of our respected territories bringing in a highly valuable substance for study and ... trials on those of us who were willing in an attempt to cure certain conditions inflicted upon us.

Recently we sent samples of test vials to the Dons who had supported us all these years some of which still have positions in the planetary government. Sterility was what we aimed to cure...

We still work on the chemical imbalance that can cause madness in some of the slaves and second generation gaps, but this has been our simple and informal duty all this time.

Until now.

The Active artifacts where encountered in Omicron Eta, A warzone but one we participate in because of fields are littered with remains of Daam'Ka'Vosh or.. as we call them "The ones who come before."

These have always been a trivial concern as they were mostly remains and debris but as time continues it would make sense that some active versions could be found and exploited.

This is vary dangerous for not just the divine... But the nation as we have some technological powers in common with them, that while our brightest minds may have struck inspiration on their own then any other mind in this sector, the divine has always overseen our progress with great care.

These trinkets are millions of years old, and like anything kept in cold empty spaces, forgotten can blow up in anyone's face... We just don't want it to do so in ours.

Finally... Admiral. Erm.. Senior Garrison... My personal feeling is that they may feel the Previous Administrator horded or kept things to himself that were ment for everyone. Their previous mention about reaching over the wall or barriers of understanding. Was HIS wall.

I personally thank you for briefing the Ghosts about the artifacts.

And I personally look forward to further contact. keep in mind we will relate any messages you have for the divine directly... and yes they wish to hear from you.

Liam out.

</ends>

Admiral,

There is a cure for the spirit sickness... however its going to require your fine pilots guiding one of the Marduk War forms to Malta orbit from...wherever... it maybe. Sighted harbinger in the Taus... it is a vary ancient being but is affected the same by this illness of pain their suffering.

It will be able to "share" the cure with everything in its influence. I have my wind callers and exsarchs looking for them. they tend to roam the whole of Sirius but with enough cardamine it would follow any outcast.

Again we are eternally grateful for your assistance...

The divine does not forget its friends.

-Exarch Liam
Cult of Sirius: Oracles
...Incoming transmission...transmission begins

Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Buenas dias, Exarch. Gracias for clarifying the role of the Emissary. From what you say she isnt a diplomat as we think of the word so much as a point of contact for the Nomads. By your explanation, she like you are separate fingers outstretched from the same hand. Different purposes but the same goals. If this...sickness you have informed us about affects her we would like to know.

We are glad to hear that regardless of your beliefs you still consider yourselves Maltese and work to rid us of the infertility side effects of prolonged Cardamine usage. This is something we still research and would welcome any assistance in the matter. In the interests of consolidating our research we will grant you access to our labs at Galacia. If you do not know where this is, we can provide the coordinates.

We are somewhat...unsettled at the thought of you tinkering with any remains or tools of the Daam'Ka'Vosh. By all accounts they were immensely powerful and god only knows what would happen if you were to find one sleeping and wake it up. We suspect it would not go well for us were that to happen. To be honest we know very little about these beings and must rely on your discretion in this matter. All we ask is that you be extremely careful with this and keep us informed. If this conflicts with your beliefs or plans let us know. Forewarned is forearmed.

Jameson....si, Doctor Jameson has...collected a great many things in his lab and yes I have had it sealed and its location removed from our databanks. There are things there that I cannot allow to see the light of day. Jameson did not fully trust the Nomads and in this I agree. They do not think like us and their motives are unclear. More than once I have heard us referred to as trespassers and claims that Malta is rightfully the property of the Nomads. Make no mistake Exarch; Malta is Outcast and will remain Outcast. The 'wall' as you put it, was built as a precautionary measure. I know personally of numerous projects begun in good faith with the assistance of the Keepers only for them to stagnate at lack of cooperation. Eventually we concluded that the Nomads werent truly interested in cooperation. Oh si, they have helped us defend Malta but that may be them simply protecting the Orange, not any interest in us.

We welcome this chance at closer relations, but only time will tell if we are travelling in the same direction.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends..