Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 5 Administration Statement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...:Incoming Transmission:...
...:Robert Pirx:...
...:Trading Office, Freeport 5:...

Due to various circumstances I didn't perform actively the functions of an administrator of Freeport 5 since long time, hereby I officially declare that I am not an administrator of this station anymore.
Untill the official Zoners factions decide otherwise, the temporary administrator of Freeport 5 is our Security Chief DaliLama (Slavik).
Good Luck

[Image: pirx50.png]
Zoner
...:End Transmission:...
...:Dali Lama:...
...:Security Office, Freeport 5:...

Thank you mr Pirx,

I will try to do the job to the bst of my abilities. Stability is what we need in the omegas and I can hope we at freeport 5 can be a part of it.

Dali

Incoming Transmission
Adress: Freeport 11 Secure Diplomatic Communications, Omicronium Deltion
Origin: [ZF]Glorious.Advance
Speaker: Honorable Administrator Marvin James Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Very unfortunate... Being the Administrator of a Freeport in such a hostile system as Omega-41 must've been quite the job.

I wish you luck on future endeavors...
...:Dali Lama:...
...:Security Office, Freeport 5:...

Thank you kindly,

However, I do think your situation is slightly more hostile, with large fleets of wealthy factions all around you, looking for the first chance they have to kill each other.

This system is fairly quiet if you compare it to the situation your in. On top of that we have more easy acces to large supply caches all around the omegas and just outside of it.

Dali