Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy and LSF leaderships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
::Message from the Black Navy Guard::
::Sender identification - Jorge Santini::
::Subject - That was a nice hostile initiation::

>Patching through message

[Image: _42753699_serduchka203.jpg]

I thought the LSF would be a little more professional than this. If an arrest issue has been made, you might want to just arrest us instead of shooting us on the spot. Please explain to us why the hell you tried to "kill" us, Unost wondering why you are a high ranked LSF officer is not a real reason. In fact, I'm starting to wonder how she did get up top in the LSF as well with all but professional behavior like this.

No toodles this time.
::Transmission ends::
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Jorge Santini,
I assume that you are standing behind this and all evidence are leading that way. Playing with fire will only affect this become disaster, for your men and of course you. From this point I can only see that you are trying to hide something form the conversation between your man and you, I don't get that part? I'll smile on it like I will smile in your face. Your evidence will be listed as fake because you are trying to hide the real situation.

Two pilots opened fire on me in front of "Classified Kodiak" and then of course I ordered my agent to defend me, as for the last part. I would like to explain like this: Actions of your pilots crossed the line and after attempt to murder me (twice actually) I better suggest you, pack up and flee while you can. Your words are empty as your future, this conversation is over.

Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
::Subject - That was a nice hostile initiation::

Oh sanity! Shouldn't you get clothed before you send a message, dear?

Toodles!

// We don't RP in group. It's only reasonable to, in an RP thread, to censor the OORP, but also the swearing that happens in group chat. If you're just going to comment on that and that only, don't even bother replying.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Lily Hale
TARGET ID: Channel
SUBJECT: Stupid hypocrite
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

BNG.

We have caught your ships two hours ago opening fire on Liberty Navy personel.
What the hell were you thinking ? You're digging your own grave very deeply and I can assure you my brother will [color=#FF6666]NOT
be happy at all.

The High Command is currently unavailable as they are busy discussing troubling matters. However they will likely not mind that I issue the order to all BNG pilots to move to Richmond Station in Virginia IMMEDIATLY and grounded upon arrival untill they pronounce a verdict related to your more than troubling behavior.

But I'm offering you an alternative. Because let's face it, you like alternatives. Shall you attempt to resist, all Navy and LSF personnel will be allowed to destroy every BNG vessels on sight untill the High Command cancels that order, should they even do it one day. You will also be denied all Liberty assistance and docking clearances.

Make your choice.
[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
::Subject - Ironic subject, darling::

Wasn't it you, the Liberty Navy who complained about a lack of evidence? It was! So I'm sure you have evidence of this accusation as well, hmm?

Toodles!

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Lily Hale
TARGET ID: Channel
SUBJECT: Interesting kid
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

You are not given the choice to play such a game.

Make your choice immediatly, or I will do it for you.
::Subject - Oh really?::

It doesn't work that way, darling. How about you'll wait till the leadership, not just you, a portion of it, arrives.

Toodles!
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Jorge Santini,
I would suggest you to listen miss Lily before I bring your men in escape pods.

Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
::Subject - You're not making your situation better.::

Even more unprovoked threats, goodness. Did I send this to the right LSF division in the first place?

Toodles!

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Black Navy Guard
SUBJECT: Situation
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Hale here.

Lets clarify a few things here.
  • The vessel Pro-Police is not authorised to be in Alaska. It is a Liberty Police Inc. vessel, a private contractor.
  • Defending said vessel by assaulting an LSF officer who attempted to remove said police vessel is illegal.
  • Shooting at Liberty Navy or LSF officers outside training is also illegal, and tantamount to treason against the Republic of Liberty.
  • You will report to Virginia and remain grounded until this situation, and the various others regarding your group, can be properly investigated. I may have questions for you. Those questions will have to be answered in a respectful and honest manner.
  • Calling a member of the Liberty Navy primary fleet 'Darling' is disrespectful and inappropriate. Do not do it again.

Hale out.

Pages: 1 2