Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sorry From NPP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gretings one and all

Resently me and my boys where going to help [IND]Derived.Demand with some bussness that needed special treatment that we chould give at the time , as we have a good rep with shipping companies as well as with lawfull forces , it falls to me the leader to give my apologies .

At the time of sead insiden my ship powered down and was unable to be off any use ( // my internet went down raining here :$) as my other pilot was not abile to provide sead service without me there to over see the operation .

As a payment was made to me for this service and it was not given in full I offer me and my boys at your disposel at any time we are in space as well as any time we are not in space we shall keep a eye out for your ships and offer them services untill our debt is handled in full .

you have my sincerist apologies as well as that of my men we shall do our outmost best as before to uphold all our contracts .

Kind regards

Bob
<strike>Dedecated NPP leader</strike>

// sorry all my internet went dead and chould not get back online in time to catch you online net just came back online , catch you around
Greetings once again

I believe the debt has been paid , thank you for your patience with us we look forword to working with you again .

regards

Bob

// hade to run at the last gate but believe you reacher the needed destonation safe thanks for the Role play as well as fun ducking away from the huckers ect:)