Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo3c.png]
Comm ID: Gregory O'Neil
[color=#FFFFFF]Subject: Recent Events

[color=#CC0000]I've met your kind during the Congress that was organised by the Rot Front; not a huge success I'd say. After the Congress I've learned a few things about you and I have to say, you're good in my books. But I'd like to keep my part of the conversation short so I'll jump to the point; What are you doing in Bretonia? We've met your warriors and we worked together against Kusari Navy but we always split our ways without many questions so I'd like you to fill me in about your intentions.
[Image: blooddragonlogo.gif]

Would pest control, deinsectification and disinfection sound a little vague?

We're looking to find the war profiteers and make an end to their profiteering, of course. I'm sure you've met their kind yourself. I heard some of them venture as far into Bretonia as Dublin even. They usually identify themselves as Samura and/or Hogosha agents, which are usually two sides of the same coin, the same debilitating presence we're striving to get rid of, in Kusari and beyond. And fear not about us having imperialistic ambitions - we leave those to the petty fools running Kusari at the moment.

So, there. Our reasons for our - admittedly rather small - presence in Bretonia in these troubled times. And while claiming I know all about your plight would no doubt constitute an insult to you and your fight, I would dare to assume your goals aren't much opposed to ours.

Signed,
Shogun Ryuu Noboru

<div align="right][color=#FFFFFF][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[font=Comic Sans Ms]In Hideyoshi's Memory

[color=#CC0000]Pest control is it? That's a reason good enough for me. And yes, our goals are not that different. As for those "War Profiteers", we've been dealing with them alot lately but they got no fighting spirit, they cannot match us in battle. As for your people in Bretonia; I suppose resupplying for them is difficult as there aren't many friendly places to go. So here I am offering you docking permissions to some of our bases and perhaps we could start talking about an agreement of some sort.
>>Link Established.
[Image: 1zz5hcp.png]
>>Comm ID:
The Sushi Palace
[font=agency fb]
E[color=#00CE32]xperiment Successful

Noboru-sama will reply as soon as possible, thanks for your patience!

[font=agency fb]<<DATA SENT, TRANSMISSION LOST...
[Image: blooddragonlogo.gif]

Domo arigatou gozaimasu, O'Neil-san.

We appreciate the gesture. And to materialise the appreciation, allow us to make it up to you with shipping some goods to your bases. While we do not exactly have the capabilities of producing any materials on an industrial scale, we do happen to have an access to a relatively excess amount of plutonium and hydrogen-based fuel. With your permission, of course, we could deliver a significant amount of both to your bases. I'm sure a group of your stature could find use for those kind of materials?

Signed,
Shogun Ryuu Noboru

<div align="right][color=#FFFFFF][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[font=Comic Sans Ms]In Hideyoshi's Memory

[color=#CC0000]Plutonium and H-Fuel huh? We'll find a use for them. You can drop them at Belfast Production Facility in Newcastle and you can pickup whatever you need from there aswell. We can consider this deal now closed and both sides are happy with the result.