Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcast-affiliated smugglers (only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// It's cool and all that you replied, but check the date of this post. Seriously. The Severed Hand stopped existing a good 20 days ago.

[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Vittorio Santani - Severed Hand
>>: Subject: Supply Runs

Buenos días, senors and senoritas.

I am Capitán Vittorio Santani, commanding officer of the Severed Hand.

We are looking for pilots and captains to supply us with direly needed goods. Specifically, cardamine and H-Fuel. Since this is not necessarily an easy task under these circumstances (which will be specified in personal communiques), we rely on trustworthy and, if possible, Outcast-friendly smugglers.

If you are interested, please reply in this channel with a heavily encrypted message. No need to have any unwanted eavesdroppers.

Vuelo seguro,
Vittorio Santani.

[color=#CC0000]---Incoming Transmission---
---To: Vittorio Santani---
---Heavily encrypted---

Dear Vittorio Santani,

I have plenty of cardamine and might be able to dig up some Hfuel somewhere, question is where do you want it?

Your friend,

Aldous McDuff
Captain of The.Betty

[color=#CC0000]---Transmission terminated---
::Incoming Transmission::
Encryption: High

[Image: Rix.jpg]

Greetings my friend,

Allow me to introduce myself, Captain Rix Morrell at your service. I may be able help you with your supply problems, so long as you have the credits of course. I only have two conditions, I don't carry slaves and I don't carry organs, anything else however is fair game.

I run fast and light so large orders may take a while but I promise you they'll get there.

Rix
--Incoming Transmission--
-Comm ID: Broken.Benjamin-
-Encryption Level: Higher than three rogues in an unguarded, cardimine-filled, LPI contraband warehouse-
-Signal Strenght: VERY LOW-

*Lights his cigarette* Well, Seeing as how I've recently acquired this vessel, I figure it's about *Muffled static*-ing time I started doing something with it. So, Let's start talking buisness. I can go through hell and back for anything you might need. However, There is a price, and for the time being you can name it. I can haul approximately 4000 units of whatever you might need. Now, there are some additional things I'll require. First of which, I'd like piracy Immunity(if you can supply it) for those rare times I'm making a legal run. Second, I'd like one bottle of alchohol anytime I do bring ya' your f-*static*-ing Items. Anyways contact me whenever I sober up And we can further discuss our buisness.

--Signal Lost--
[Image: drv1.png]

***Incoming Transmission***

Source - The 81 Syndicate
Location - On Board, "The Verminator"
Topic - Supply Runs
ID - *****

Greetings, from The 81 Syndicate. My name is Death Runner, and I head all operations under the Syndicate. You want a delivery smuggled to a location? We would be happy to oblige. But first, give us more information on who exactly you are and where you want this delivered.

Reply back and you can consider this deal done. My men are eager and willing, Mr. Santani.

Regards,
Death Runner

***End of Transmission***