Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Radford station internal memo #457-A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INTERNAL NOTICE****
****RADFORD STATION, VIRGINIA****

To all navy personnel,

The laboratory #4 of Radford is now off limit to all personnel, no matter their ranks.
You may not enter without an express authorization from the Fleet Admiral David Hale or the Lieutenant Lily Hale due to exceptional events.

The assigned guards have received the authorization to take any tresspassers into custody.
This is not an exercise.

****END OF NOTICE****
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Captain Joshua Ashfield
SUBJECT: Concerned.
I presume the middle command or at least part of it will receive an explanation for the sudden lockdown of a precious part of Radford, as well as further clarification on why a low command officer was granted such 'exceptional' jurisdiction over this situation.
[color=#FFFFFF][font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy Mid Command
SUBJECT: Radford Station lockdown
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: HIGH

Hale here.

The order came from myself, however I was occupied with more directly dealing with the situation.

We had a possible nomad containment issue as a result of the gate in Kansas. Details will be forthcoming soon, and security has already been relaxed somewhat. Room 48 in Lab #4 is still off limits except to authorised personel. Those who have access already know.

Lt. Hale's presence at the scene of the incident meant she was in an appropriate position to issue this notice.

Your concern and dilligence is noted and approved of, Captain. This was an extraordinary situation, and you were right to question it.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****