Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Direct Beam to Shasta orbital Skyhook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: JMcKenna@Jcongress.net >>p@pHooptieIpv9.vf.5446.vgfd.com
To: TAZ Go to Guy Xavier.

Sub: Rumor..And a File for doc.

Body:

"Xavier, its Jim Mckenna. Dont know if we "met" but well doc fixed my back up something wonderful bout a year ago.

Im also a Clinical Psychiatrist so we sorta talk about medical stuff.. Anywho I got a HUGE file... and a Sample of Cerebro Spinal Fluid im delivering to the skyhook. Take that sample and put it in the safest spot you can imagine until Doc takes it. Feel free to read the file.. but.. Dont get me killed by blabbin.

<<<ATTACHMENT>>>

Also..

I've seen the a huge amount of traffic oozing out of the Delta side of the Omicrons.

So.. I gotta pass along some stuff.. dont finger me or tell were you heard this my brother will get in trouble.

Basically as far as "word" you can trust this... Im not given to proclaiming doom and gloom about anything without a direct line...or reason.. But My brother works for a certain.. "Group" in omicron Alpha that deals with some alien types. I aint talking the cute fuzzy kinds neither.

He told me specifically to stay out of Omicron Delta for the for seeable future.

I dont think this is an outcast threat. He merely told me to take a vacation and stay in house space.. So Im gunna go to Cortez for a few months.

As for you guys.. Well.. keep your ears to the ground.. Mckennas dont shrink from danger but this -feels- bad to me."

23's,
Jim

Discordian Junker PsyM.D.
From his quarters aboard Med.Force.One, Doc raises an eyebrow and thinks.

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Jim McKenna

Very interesting file, Jim. I'm a bit tied up right now but we need to discuss a few things. I won't say anything further on this unless it's in person in private chambers.

-Doc
re: RE:

Body:

Yeah! Ill bet! im checked in at the "Brillance Lounge" privateers retreat right next door. Come on over ask that red head they got at the counter where Jimmy's causing trouble. theyll get you to me.
From: JMcKenna@Jcongress.net >>p@pHooptieIpv9.vf.5446.vgfd.com
To:[TAZ]Doc.Holliday

Sub: Dead Beat brother got me shot. Oh im in town by the way.

Body:

"Hi there. I'm at the hospital. My loyal robot flew me here because I figured O49 crawling in Corsair Titans would stop any Outcast wackos from finishing me off.

When you get a moment... get in one of those giant All terrain vehicles and find one of these doe eyed woman doctors who can replicate your handy-work with a certain disc. It literally saved my life."

P.S.

That thing I sent you that put me in hiding in the first place doesn't seem to be why they came after me, but we need to combine brainpower

OOC: Big trouble in little Curico