Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Yoko Mori :|: Surveillance Contract Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::|: Transmission Detected :|::
[Image: Terrence%20TB.png]
:: Target ID: [color=black]Yoko Mori ::
:: Encryption Level: WOLFINSHEPPARDSCLOTHING ::
:: Priority Level: High ::

Greetings Miss Mori,

Introductions first, my name is Terrence Westridge, Commander of the Colonial Flagship, Second in Command of the Colonial Fleet and a man that likes to know everything going on around him. I already know all about you, and do not worry, your secrecy will be kept just like before, it was Major Orbit who recommended you for this job.

I'll get straight to the point.

Liberty. The Republic of Liberty. The main hub for trade, traffic, pirating and terrorism in Sirius, also one of the most powerful -if not the most, if it weren't for Gallia- houses.

You're probably aware that the Colonial Republic is moving to the Coronado system, permanently. All civilian assets and some of the fleet have already been moved, the rest of us are just being a thorn in Gallia's side.

If you haven't already guessed, as all corporations and nations would do, the military's intelligence branch the CIS have been assigned to gather information on any and all groups that have any interest in our new operations area. Yet, I'm being honest here...I don't trust spooks, Randy seems to have no problem himself, yet I just can't feel that the fleet or the Republic be safe in the CIS' hands, I like to do things personally, or at least have people under my command or payroll do it. Call me paranoid if you want.

What I want, as said before, Liberty. A full scan on Liberty's assets, and I'm not talking about civilian bases or stations, we already have full details on those. I'm talking about military and intelligent assets, primary fleet capital vessels, the flagship, restricted base information and location, systems in where they in combat with Rheinland, diplomacy, politics...and, anything of significant importance to a military officer.

Everything.

If what Randy says is true, you're capable, if not more capable than a CIS operative, and enough to accomplish the task.

All information is to be sent directly to me on this encrypted line, your payment will change according to the accuracy and quality of the information, but rest assured, you'll be paid very handsomely either way.

That will be all, you can handle the rest, and of course I understand this might take some time, you have been given enough.

<div align="right]Stay Vigilant,
Commander Terrence Westridge

[color=white]::|: Transmission Terminated :|::
Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Communicator Identification:
Yoko Mori
Target Identification: Commander Westridge

Beginning
voice transmission...

Means a l- lot to know you trust me enough to g- give me an important j- job like this. I'll get on it right away. I'll h-ave a full report ready for you as s- soon as possible.

I am sorry about the delay. Some sort of technical error. I've been st- stuck out in the Nomad Worlds for weeks, and my inb- box is clogged with transmissions my main rec- ceiver didn't forward, for some reason that's bey- yond me. I'm still trying to figure out what exactl- ly happened there, but I'll do my best not only to m- make sure it doesn't happen ag- gain, but also to make up f- for lost time.

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
... Transmission stored in archives.