Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Joining of the shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ship Log '€“ Day 1 '€“ Ship Spatial '€“ Credits 1,215,729

(He picks up the Halo-Pad and begins the log)
This is log one of the Shadow Star Ship. I set off from Manhattan with my spatial and my only things extra. My spatial is equipped with mining tools and a fairly sized cargo space for a start. After traveling for a while, I came to Tau-23 and while I was looking for an area to mine, I came across an Outcast Saber firing at a large Mining vessel. I passed by a IMG battleship that was on its way to help the miner. After a longer time in space, I almost gave up looking but stumbled into Niobium Ore Pocket in Tau-23. After a while more mining, I gained my first million credits on my own but I don'€™t let myself to be held down. I kept mining until my mining equipment almost drained my ship, and headed on home for a rest. But not a long one, I'€™m soon going back to space to mine and gain more money for a bigger project in mind.
(He stops so he can say what the Project is)

Project Ghost Searcher
What I'€™m going to do is explore Sirius, and not just one part, the whole picture. I have many places found and explored and even found some loot to bring back with me. I have a dream where Sirius is still a mystery but one that has been almost uncovered, for nothing can be full uncovered without help.

So Ends Log One.
Name '€“ Bradsher Norm

Age '€“ 25

Gender '€“ male

Origin '€“ Denver, Colorado system

Civilian Of '€“ Libertonian

Bio '€“ Bradsher Norm'€™s parents were poor, but had motives. All they wanted to do was be able to fight for something they loved and defend it from harm, and live in peace and not have to deal with Bradsher getting hurt or them having to fight against their friends, but the worst was about to happen. While at a rally for their cause a lone assassin took out both of Bradsher'€™s parents and fled the scene, the assassin was later caught and killed for his misdeeds, but yet Bradsher wasn'€™t so happy with what happened and how it left him. It didn'€™t only leave him to being poor and nowhere to go, but also no family to support him and no one to turn to when he would need them most, so he signed up at the nearest base for the infantry he could find. Graciously his uncle was in charge of the base and took him under his wing showing him the ropes of how to be the best soldier he could be, how to hold a weapon, how to command, and most importantly to never back down on your fellow soldiers. Greatly looking forward to learning Bradsher got to work and worked hard, in fact he loved what he did, he couldn'€™t sit still long enough to wonder what it would be like if he took a different path and tried to pursue a different life.
Four years later he is ten times stronger, faster, and ten times more patient then he was when he first started. He learned everything there was to learn, and was able to think of many different successful strategies and could lead just about anyone. Bradsher had the ideal life he wanted, but now it was time to be assigned to a team, and go fight.
His new team consisted of five people including himself. This team had a mechanic, a strategist, a weapons expert, a doctor, and their commander. These four would not only help Bradsher in what they needed to accomplish but also would become not only family but become one unit. Bradsher decided his group not from popularity but from skill and how they worked under pressure, his mechanic (long time friend) was named clyde strong, these two had met at base and started at the same time, so naturally they became best friends quickly. Their strategist was named Abrir manger she not only had the skills to make a strategy work but also had the balls to do it herself and do what she needed to do to make it succeed. Next in line was their weapons expert Jasper King. Not only did he have no fear, but he was also a super soldier he had the brains the nerve and the ability to do just about anything to not lose a fellow soldier or to get a job done quickly, with this being said about these four people their leader was to be Bradsher himself and no one was better suited for the position then he was.
Name: Hexter Hunter
Nickname: '€œShadow Cloud'€
Ship: ShadowStarShip
Ship nickname: '€œThe Hiding Darkness'€
Origin: Liberty Core World Manhattan
Ship Class and name : Spatial - SHF
ID : Zoner
IFF : Zoner
Scanner : Discovery
Torpedo : SNAC
Truster : Ech. Truster
Weapons : 3 Heavy Flash Points, 2 Purple Goddess Chain Guns, 2 Imp. Dilblaters II turrets, Train CD, Ech. CM
Family : none
Friends : Bradsher
Other Ships : none