Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF, Tau garrison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: KNF Tau Garrison; Battleship Yamaguchi.
RE: Proposition.

[Image: christmas-truce2.jpg]
Even if you are murderous butchers of the first degree, we can bury the hatchet for the day, if you can. I'm sure you chaps want to throw the roast bird in the oven and pull crackers just as much as our lads do. Tell you what, suspend attacks on Harris for the day, and we'll extend the same courtesy to you all along your flanks and supply lines. No need to get the politicals involved with this.
What d'you say?
Merry Christmas!
To: Commodore Richard Wood; 23rd, MacDuff Great Fleet.
RE: RE: Proposition.
From: Sergeant Takimoto Tokugawa, Planet Harris 3rd Siege Batallion

Konnichiwa,

I think both sides deserve a peaceful time when they can think about their families they can't be with. I will order my men to stand down for exactly 5 days, I am afraid after that the command will force me to act again.

Merry Christmas
To: Sergeant Takimoto Tokugawa, Planet Harris 3rd Siege Batallion.
RE: Proposition.

[Image: football.jpg]
What-ho, Sergeant! Cracking stuff. We won't tell if you don't. We'll set aside some roast turkey for New Year, so you can have a nice meal if you're taken as a POW as well. Frozen of course. We'll prepare it later. I presume cooked turkey would be a bit ripe after 5 days - I'll leave the details to the chefs. If you fellows want to have a game of kick-about, we've converted the HMS Berkshire's brig into a Plasmaball court too. You're more than welcome to give it a try.
To: Commodore Richard Wood; 23rd, MacDuff Great Fleet.
RE: RE: Proposition.
From: Sergeant Takimoto Tokugawa, Planet Harris 3rd Siege Batallion

[Image: AntiJapanesePropagandaTakeDayOff.png]

*he chuckles and adds the image to transmission*

Found one of your old propaganda in my Neural-net PDA. I am not sure my men would appreciate turkey but we will prepare you some old fashioned Christmas sushi back.

I will settle a special plasmaball team, we will see who's got a better legs.