Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Air Force Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: LAF.png]
[font=Agency FB]L i b e r t y [color=#000000] A i r F o r c e

[color=#000000] [font=Agency FB]E n l i s t m e n t
[color=#000000] [font=Agency FB]T r a n s f e r
[color=#000000] [font=Agency FB]R e j o i n i n g

[font=Agency FB]Welcome to the ETR Center.

<div align="right][size=small][color=#FFFFFF]Click on a subheading above [color=#000000] [size=medium]∙

Copy template and fill it out perfectly here [color=#000000]
Untick the option Enable Signature [color=#000000]
[font=Agency FB]E n l i s t m e n t
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFFF]Full Name -
Kelly Ruiz
[color=#FFFFFF]Nationality -
Bretonian
Birthplace - Planet New London

History -
Kelly was born on planet New London. Both her parents used to be in Bretonia Armed Forces elite squadron. While young and still teen, she didn't have much interest in continuing her family legacy. All she wanted is to enjoy her life with her friends. When Kelly was nineteen, her friends and she went to a trip to Liberty. It was their dream to visit planet New York and planet Houston. Everything went perfectly. They had great time at New York. They moved out to visit Houston when a disaster happened. They arrived there at the very wrong moment. The Rheinland Military invaded Texas and they were caught in the crossfire, and their ship got destroyed. Few of them, however, had luck to launch their escape pods and were successfully evacuated to the hospital on the planet New York.

While in the hospital, Kelly was thinking of everything. She lost her best friends in a trip that wasn't mandatory, they just wanted to have fun. From that day, she forgot about fun and her goal was to become military pilot. She tried Bretonia Armed Forces, but it didn't work. Simply, the flying style that was needed for Bretonia Naval ships wasn't fitting her, and she didn't want to fight for the queen. She then tried her luck in the Liberty Navy secondary fleet, and she was doing quite good. Some of the secondary fleet elite were surprised how a girl can fly a spaceship so good. After years of serving the Liberty Navy secondary fleet, she heard about the Liberty Air Force and decided to give it a shot.

[font=Agency FB]Ma'am, good to see your application. You have passed.
[color=#FFFFFF]Recruiting Officer - Colonel O'Neil.
[font=Agency FB]
Mason Gilroy
Libertonian
Birthplace - Planet Los Angeles

History -
Mason was born and grew up in the Suburbs of Los Angeles, his mother worked on the local Military Installment in the Administration. His Father was unemployed and stayed at home through most his childhood. He had always been interested in the Military , ever since he was a little boy, he would always go to work with his mom , just to hang around with the pilots coming through, asking them about what they do, and saying he wants to be just like them. Well today is that day, Mason 24 Years of age, decided to try his luck. He was seen the Recruitment posters around Liberty for a while. He had talked long to his parents about enlisting, and they had both told him to do what he felt was right, so he visited his local recruitment office to enlist in the Liberty Air Force.

[font=Agency FB]Sir, good to see your application. You have passed.
[font=Agency FB]
Full Name - John Eagle
Libertonian
Birthplace - Planet Denver

History -
[color=#99FFFF]File 001 - Biography
John was serving in the National Guard since early 819 A.S. but was having several disputes and disagreements with his fellows and also superior officers due to various reasons for the last few weeks. It was best for him and his colleagues to take a break or even resign from active duty in the National Guard. In the first moment he saw the article that the Liberty Air Forces would recruit again, he signed up and quit the service in the National Guard without notice.

[font=Agency FB]
Harold E. Comstock
Libertonian
Birthplace - Planet Houston

History -
Born on Planet Houston to a small farming couple, Harry, as he was eventually called, was accepted to the Air Force Academy on Planet Manhattan. After passing a rigorous strain of tests and procedures for a total of five years, Harold finally graduated with his wings the previous May at the age of 24 and was assigned to the Liberty Air Force's reserve units. As the Liberty front in Hamburg began recent assaults it was apparent for the need of qualified pilots on the front lines. He was called up from reserve duty to active status under the command of General Thomas D. White . Now engaged in full-time war deployment, the expectations that were previously placed upon him at the academy were now coming to fruition on the front-lines with great success.

[font=Agency FB]
Alicia Leeves
Libertonian
Birthplace - Planet Los Angeles

History -
797 A.S. Alicia Leeves was born on Planet Los Angeles as a children of a Local Stock Exchange CEO and a retired Lieutenant of the Liberty Navy.

I didn't took their parents long to realize her potential to be a pilot after seeing her being enthusiastic about flight simulation or her superior reflexes compared to her classmates of the 10th grade.
She was directed to a private school in order support her development of those skills, not leaving behind anything else then best education.
She went to the said private school until the age of 18 and and then got to the main naval academy just like her father wanted her to do, in order to hold up the family's pride of having a Liberty Armed Forces member and to let her have a fitting job in her later years.
She graduated with excellence at the age of 21 and looked for the right fleet subdivision to join, choosing the newly formed Liberty Air Force in the end.

Pages: 1 2 3 4