Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Indy PTrans Pirates WANTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: irateskull.jpg]
I am putting together a fleet of like minded PTrans Pirates, so if your unhappy with the dirty profits these miners are making and you fly a PTrans. Post your interest below or find me inspace!!

My call sign is Daumann's.Ploughman, I am expert infiltrator of Miner / Ore shipping routes and have intercepted many a low guarded miners full of ores. But need the extra hands to help take on the extra ores, there are many millions to be made here if you fly with me!!

*Incoming transmission*

Source: Galileo
Aboard the Hesse
Pilot ID: Horus Lupercal

Howdy my friend! I'm pretty interested in such business! Count with me! My Pirate Transport vessel Hesse is at your orders! Is any kind of papers' proof requested?

*Transmission over*
Incoming Message; ID; Ciaran.Quinn
IFF; Molly
Subject; A randum PieRat.

Aye me heartie!, I be Ciaran.Quinn One o Dem ole' Molly folk but I dare say i wanna be in son. Where de i Need teh sign?

*Burp*

Quinn.

' Wrote:
*Incoming transmission*

Source: Galileo
Aboard the Hesse
Pilot ID: Horus Lupercal

Howdy my friend! I'm pretty interested in such business! Count with me! My Pirate Transport vessel Hesse is at your orders! Is any kind of papers' proof requested?

*Transmission over*

' Wrote:
Incoming Message; ID; Ciaran.Quinn
IFF; Molly
Subject; A randum PieRat.

Aye me heartie!, I be Ciaran.Quinn One o Dem ole' Molly folk but I dare say i wanna be in son. Where de i Need teh sign?

*Burp*

Quinn.

Added your S.K.Y.P.E
[Image: pirateSkullBurgundy-1.jpg]

Our group of indy PTrans Pirates will be known simply as "The Syndicate", all members of The Syndicate will be entitled to Ores raided in various sites.

Ores of interest are: Copper Ore, Gold Ore and other Ores.

Further details of Syndicate operations and areas of interest will remain classified to everyone but Syndicate Members and available only via Syndicate S.K.Y.P.E protocols due to prying eyes on this unsecure channel.

Syndicate Membership remains open to all Indy PTrans Pirates...

Thankyou for your time
Resending...
Captain Jack Banner here,
I saw the ad and ya, hav'in a few compadres brings benefits.
Count me in!
My crew and I travel the void in Equipoise.
I'll be look'in for ya.
' Wrote:
Captain Jack Banner here,
I saw the ad and ya, hav'in a few compadres brings benefits.
Count me in!
My crew and I travel the void in Equipoise.
I'll be look'in for ya.

What is your S.K.Y.P.E Protocol ?
Resending...