Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Monsieur Sol Fenir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: levulpe.png]

**Mosnieur Fenir**

**I will admit the last few times we 'ave spoken we of decent nature, and I recall a few training exercizes we engaged upon...However I wiesh to look back onto an incident you 'ad a while ago wiesh one of mon Legionnare's**

**Would you be willing to come speak to moi at Freeport 10 in the next few days?**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]
[Image: SFT.png]

Oh, isn't that Senor Felanis...

Since we spoke to each other last time, many things changed. Zaza's gone missing for example... How I miss her, I am sure you miss her too... Sad.

However, I don't think I have anything to discuss with your kind. Your Legionnare Thierry Truchon admitted himself that your people engage in slavery.
Last time I was around Malta, you were all buddy buddy with my old masters, the Maltese. The very same people me and my friends are fighting to free our people.

The only thing we can talk about is what I would do to you if you don't stop dealing with slavery. And I don't feel like throwing threats around right now...

Here, let me give you an example of what will very likely happen...

Me: Stop being a slaver or die, scum.
You: Stop shooting my people or I will cut you to tiny pieces.
Me: No you.
Besides all these things, I have to meet someone far away from the Taus I don't want to miss. After that, I don't know if I will be breathing still, either. Wouldn't be fun to wait forever for a dead man, right?

So, give me a valid reason why I should speak with you... It sounds like it will be fruitless.
Understand that, I would die rather than to change my path. Death is not something I don't seek. I have taken into account everything before I started this.

I am taking on a great nation because of their actions, don't think a few rebels will make me give up while I breath.

**Mosnieur Fenir**

**The aspect upon slavery in which you speak of is something the Legione has not engaged wiethin in more than a year, and as of recent times, something I will not permit a single Legionnare to exploit...Consideur such wiethin reasoning wieth the Council...I'm sure you've 'eard of them non?**

**Onto such aspects, while otheur Brigand's and Corse may engage in such, I can assure you that the Legione will not, and shall not move anotheur soul wiethout reason undeur moi leadership...I can promise you that monsieur**

**Now when iet comes to hearing of your group trying to fight onto your 'Masteurs'...Thies ies something which intreuges moi...I believe as of late thies ies something that we both would wiesh to do, so perhaps the possiblility of joining forces in a sense would come to fruition?**

**On a side note**

**Oui...I miss madamouiselle Zaza as well...She was...Unique...Accepting...Even of moi**

[Image: SFT.png]

After discussing this with my friends, I decided that cooperation between us is impossible.

It's good that you do not enslave people or traffic them anymore, but you also said that a year back you were slavers.
Besides, there is no way we can know if you are telling the truth.

I am also unaware of your motives for fighting the Outcasts.

We will not shoot you but we will be watching you. If we see that you are not honest with us, you know what to expect from me.

It's not clever to trust, especially to those who have slaver allies or friendlies, and who were slavers themselves just a year back.

Knowing all these, it is just futile to discuss or argue. Besides, I am already on my way outta Taus.

Later, Senor Felanis.

**Mosnieur Fenir**

**In the chance you recieve thies message please take note upon the following**

**A year ago mon Lord Enzo du Sable was in command..As of a few months ago I control the Legione**

**Such in saying though I respected and followed the will of mon Lord, some of his actions were, questionable, to say the least...Now as of late wieth Monsieur Jameson gone from Les Malta, his replacement has done such actions in which we no longeur respect...So in a sense, we of the Legione are at the point in which relations of any kinda are no longer desired, nor accepted**

**In the possiblity of your survival and such, I will keep thies channel open for further discussions ief you choose to do so**

**Ief not...Then Au Revior Monsieur..And give my regards ief you meet madamouiselle Zaza in the next life**