Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION.................................ESTABLISHED-----------
------------------------------RECEIVING MESSAGE DATA.....................DONE---------------------
From: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
To: Gallic Royal Navy High Command
Subject: Insane renegade pilot in GRN gunboat destroyed hired GMS ship

[Image: SeanStone-StoneBros2.jpg]

*Stones seems sad*
Greetings to Gallic Royal Navy High Command. This message makes me very sad. I have to report that ship of Gallic Metal Service secondary fleet, that was temporarily hired to help with deliveries of our company flagship within Gallia space, was today destroyed by some kind of renegade officer from GRN secondary fleet with GRN ID in Perilous gunboat with callsign Chat-Noir near planet Nevers. This attack was unprovoked at all and gunboat pilot attacked without any warning at the end of the trade lane.

During this incident cargo of cryocubes in value of 2,2 million Gallic franks was lost, but mainly two technicians and three members of support staff were killed. Pilot survived in escape pod but has serious injuries, because he was trying run away to safe ship to last seconds.

I´m sending you some records of black box, where you can see main part of incident. There is also part of communication with that renegade from GMS pilot and also from one of space traffic dispatchers, which proves why I´m calling him renegade. He denoted GRN as traitors, issued permits to Sirians as an act of treason and it seems he turned himself in some kind of holly warrior which wants to clear Gallia space from all which is only a little conected with Sirius.

DATALINK

This is extremely dangerous to all vessels in your space and reason why I´m reporting this incident to you so fast. Your forces should defuse this person quickly before he destroy any other civilian ships.

Stone out.

------------------------------END OF THE MESSAGE--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION......................TERMINATED--------------------
---- Message retransmitted ----

>>>Data Package Sent...
>>>Data Package Detected...
>>>Unpacking...

[color=#000000]
>>>COMMID: Directeur Wandering Cry, Office of Naval Intelligence<<<
>>>LOCATION: ONI-Point of No Return<<<
>>>ENCRYPTION KEY: KALEIDOSCOPE<<<
>>>>Message Begins...
<Error! Video Transmission corrupted! Video Feed canceled>

Bonjour. I am the Directeur of the Office of Naval Intelligence. You may call me Wandering Cry if you wish to put a name to me.

So, another slanderous dog that must be put down? Sigh please accept my appologies. I will confer with the rest of the High Command on an appropriate action.

In service to the King,

Signed,
Wandering Cry, Directeur
Office of Naval Intelligence