Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Aine Moore [Redirected]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Joseph Waters - OCV Hyperion
>>: Subject: An Incident

Good day!

Well, we may have found the source of your Nomad problems. We found a huge installation in the Newcastle system. Well, not necessarily found it, for the Bretonians seem to have known about for a while already. But none the less, it was an interesting sight to behold.

Anyway. We met a Slomon K'Hara specimen there. And a Zoner. A girl by the name of Concordia. You don't happen to know her, I assume?

It seems the Slomon K'Hara had infected her. But, and this is where it gets interesting, not in the normal manner. There had been no physical contact between the girl and the incubi. None the less, there was a neural presense within the girl's mind. Luckily, it left her. Willingly. Never seen that before either. The Nomad seemed to be... impressed by her strength. Unusual.

Not having the medical facilities for such a case, we had to move on to Mull Base in order to transfer the patient to their facility. Don't worry, you won't have to deal with a post-Nomad-infected pseudo-zombie. A team of doctors from the Hyperion are taking care of her.

So, what ever your problems with the Nomads are, they may originate from the Newcastle system. I advise not sending any ships anywhere near the Daam K'Vosh installation until we've taken a closer look at it.

Just wanted to update you on our current activities. For more information on the patient, Concordia, contact Doctor Albrecht on Mull Base. He's leading her treatment.

Regards,
Joseph Waters
[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Joseph Waters - OCV Hyperion
>>: Subject: An Incident

Good day!

I was just informed that Mister O'Neil is no longer the head of the Molly Republic. Pitty. I hope we'll get along just as well, Miss Moore.

Now, another important bit of information to be added to the above:
Something happened back in the Omicrons. I just heard reports about our main base, Toledo, being... destroyed. The Hyperion will need to move back to aid the other Order forces as soon as possible. Therefore, our little mission here in Bretonia will need to be interrupted for the time being. We will try to get back to work soon.

Regards,
Joseph Waters