Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Gaians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link:...................................................................................[Image: emergency-broadcast-silver-static.gif]*
*VL blocked*
*<strike>Announcing Hone Nathan; Royal Privateer, Man At Arms, Defender Of The Harried Lands, Exceedingly Excellent Protector, Knight Of The Order Of The Royal Mule, Explorer Extraordinaire, Sheriff Of Nottingham, and Soldier Of The True Front</strike> *

I have an anonomous tipoff because sometimes you blighters have a few right ideas.

Universal Wildlife poacher, taking theese endangered and intrinsicly Bretonian animals to kusari. No doubt for some sick experiments to produce some weapon to steralize our ecosystems or something.

I am sure you will take appropriate measures in dealing with this poacher.
::_Incoming transmission_::

::_Sender's Identification_::
Michael Jones

::_Location_::
Islay base, Edinbourgh

::_Subject_::
To mister... Whoever you are.

A man contacts me, but he has no balls to tell me his name? Lame.

So, wha the heck are you expecting from me? That I'm gonna patrol day 'n night to catch all of those Gaian wildlife smugglers and move them back to Gaia? Even with manpower like we have, that's just imposibille. We can catch few, but many of them slip teough our fingers.

And you! You conctated me, so that means you care about Gaian wildlife. Or not? You had a smuggler infront of you. So you could take his cargo and return it to us. You would be rewarded. But noooo, you let another one away.

Why asking other people to do, if you can do it too? Don't ask us to hunt Gaian wildlife smugglers, if you had one infront of your nose, and you didn't do anything.

::_Transmission over_::