Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the 101st and any Les Maltanese wieshing to repond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: levulpe.png]

**Monsieurs...Madamouiselles**

**As of late things wiethin Gallia have begun to take a turn for the worst**

**I am 'aving to deal for the first time in mon life on such a degree of stress wiethin the Leiones limited resources**

**As of thies moment, and for an unknown amount of time, I am ordering the full halting of le cardimine shipments from Les Malta into Gallia upon Legione transports**

**To that degree, I will also be returning the few sabre's and weaponry that was given onto us**

**I will howeveur, not relinquish the Legione's state of Les Maltanese second class citizenship...Instead...I will give such onto any independant Brigands willing to make the hazardous journey from Les Malta back into Gallia, therefor insuring their safety while traversing through your home**

**Onto such...The Legione itself will be enteuring a stance of neutrality towards Les Malta, I will not say the same for any otheur brigands onto such...Iet will be their choice...Not mine**

**Ief you 'ave any questione's onto such...I shall keep thies channel open to all wieshing to do so**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]