Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari, Liberty, Rheinland, Bretonia Militaries and Research Committees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon being engulfed in your work, a message appears on your nearest Neutral Network screen. It is a redirection of an initial auction.

:::::Incoming Signal:::::

:::::Decrypting Message...... Complete:::::

:::::Sender(s):
CLASSIFIED:::::

:::::Security Level: [color=red]MAXIMUM
:::::

:::::To: Kusari, Rheinland, Liberty, Bretonia Militaries and Research Committees:::::

*the man's back is facing the camera*

[Image: hit2-1-1.jpg]

Salutations, high ranks of the Houses.

You have received this message because I have an offer to you. What I am about to show you is for your eyes only, and none others. This very valuable and highly classified intel about the human threat that awaits us on the near borders of Sirius.

Gallia.

My skilled men and I have been able to sneak into their ranks and recover information about their operations. We offer this to you because we find that it should be of great concern and value. We do not wish to send this public.

Alright. Here's just about as much of the intel that I can explain to you.

[Image: 1.jpg]
Everyday, they are advancing. They are strategizing. They are thinking of many ways to take us down, new technology that tops those of our own. From what we've been able to decipher from this, these are rare prototype weapon blueprints that have not been tested yet.

[Image: 3.jpg]
These are the orders that their navy follows. Inside the archive, we have found infiltration plans consisting of enter and exit coordinates, along with the exact date and time.

[Image: 2.jpg]
We thought they were secluded in their corner of space. But we were wrong. This is one of the possible few GRN bases that exist in our chunk of Sirius.

[Image: 4.jpg]
These include many of their private communication channel frequencies, the key to deciphering their scrambled text, and decryption codes to uncover even more of the messages that are being relayed across Sirius from agent to agent. Further discovery indicates that codes to activating long range scanners and weapons are included in here.

I can assure you the information is 100% the truth about our enemies. They want us all dead, seeking revenge on the rest of Sirius for misunderstood causes. We can save many, many lives with this intel. Please.

*The man turns around, revealing is harsh face. He stands tall and strong, with a scar running along from his left cheekbone to the right corner of his chin. A glass eye takes the place of his left eye socket*

We request money for this intel, however, and we understand that your ranks inhibit grand amounts of credits. We wish to accept payment for these subjects, as they were not easy to retrieve; they are after us. We have stolen their technology, and they are not happy with it. Luckily, we hide deep in the omegas, and will only uncover ourselves only when necessary. We will hand over the intel to the House who offers the most amount of credits.

*He swiftly moves closer to the camera and leans in, but only the glass eye is shown clearly, as it seems to glow*

Respond, this information is a necessity in winning the imminent war.

[font=Impact][color=black]
:::::Signal Terminated:::::