Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hm well anyone who wants to listen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming transmission
Source: Unknown
Name: Tobi Reaper

Well if you've all heard my last rant about bretonia and their relations with the nomads you should know i dislike the nomads, hmm where to start this time they shot at me then again I should be on their Kill On Sight list. Well anyway this time I'll be keeping this one up since i'm now an enemy of bretonia but you their defenses are so weak i could slip past them really easily its laughable really, anyway lets get to the point i saw 1 nomad and 2 BAF officers of a Ltcdr rank being friendly with this alien. Well the evidence should talk for itself.

What a fraud! Gentlemen, could you come up with more...well, creative arguments? It's unlikely any Bretonian would engage in that, I'm almost completely sure it's forged evidence. Furthermore, your ignorant behaviour towards Her Majesty officers is unacceptable!

- Alice Ross, pl. Cambridge...
A neural energy peak has been detected. It seems to be weaker than the ordinary ones, when located and treatened as nomad lifeform. It seems the voices are sounding a bit naive, caused by the young age.

***[size=medium]'Ours' feel light one in...void...'christened' "Dublin" (joy) 'Yours' unaware of [size=medium]-meaning- of...light one...'ours' and 'family' (curious)...'yours'..-lifeforms- in metal shells...'christened' "BAF"...'dark ones' (hesitate)...'yours' "BAF"...-kind- to 'ours' without 'spitfire'....'yours' hatred...irrelevant...illogical against 'ours'(anger)....'yours' thinking will -perish-***
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: Former Captain Evyn of the BAF
DETAILS: What the hell?
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:
[Image: 2wmpgyp.jpg]

Evyn: Well..Well..Well... Look at what the pervebial cat drug in. Tobi Reaper. Aren't you still declared an enemy of Bretonia? Let alone you show your ugly and pathetic self back and look at what we have. More dirt thrown at the BAF again? Tsk Tsk. You should have learned the first time but apparently you don't know when to give up. I would suggest you simply delete those files you have there before you hurt yourself even more. Or you'll be finding a few people coming to take you away to the funny farm.

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
Incoming transmission

Abit harsh don't you think evyn by the way your a cat and your the last thing i want to be dragged in by. Well I now have the pod of Mr Alex Clarke, the fool decided to try and fight me in the orbit of a kusari battle ship. And of course the battleship decided to blow him up. Anyway alice ross I think the evidence isn't forged look at what that thing said after you.

Another thing Evyn I heard about your little accident -laughs- good one now you lost a job, hmm anyway how about you ask your sister about the nomad cruiser you let go -yawns- Anyway those things arn't harmless more like dangerous.
Excuse me, sir, but I respect Bretonia laws and don't engage in unneccesary hacks. Please provide me the said conversation in file attached to your answer if you find this neccesary. That's being said, I'm not in position to judge anyways, even though I used to be police constable. If you, however, insist on proving it's right, then sure, go ahead.
- Alice Ross
NetID: V1/\33NnM
*Scrambling Detected*

You fear what you do not understand. You have not to fear the Slomon K'hara, they pose no threat if not roused to fight as your foolish actions cause them to. In fact, I know personally that they are not as malicious as you simply assume. T-ey d- n-ttttt w---

*Signal Lost*
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Baroness Evyn Hunter
Origin: HMS Craven's Nest
Recipients: Tobi Reaper

Mr. Reaper, you're a criminal who is known to tell lies and forge (rather badly might I add) "evidence" to try to ruin the reputation of whatever individual you've decided to despise this week. I tried to work with you when you first reported having problems, and since then you have provoked and caused countless arguments with our personnel, and started fights against lawful civilians.

Frankly, we don't have time for a second round of your antics.

Armed Forces personnel should not respond to this transmission any longer.

-Baroness Snowdown
Admiral of the Norfolk Great Fleet, Bretonia Armed Forces
Assistant Director
Bretonian Intelligence Service
<div align="right]End Transmission
Incoming transmission
recipient: Evyn Hunter

Number 1 I don't think I've ever started a fight with a lawful civilian if so I'd like to see the evidence. Secondly Really? Forged evidence its either your blind or just plain stupid -sighs- ok then nomads seem to love your people try and get some of your people to decipher this then.

' Wrote:A neural energy peak has been detected. It seems to be weaker than the ordinary ones, when located and treatened as nomad lifeform. It seems the voices are sounding a bit naive, caused by the young age.
***[size=medium]'Ours' feel light one in...void...'christened' "Dublin" (joy) 'Yours' unaware of [size=medium]-meaning- of...light one...'ours' and 'family' (curious)...'yours'..-lifeforms- in metal shells...'christened' "BAF"...'dark ones' (hesitate)...'yours' "BAF"...-kind- to 'ours' without 'spitfire'....'yours' hatred...irrelevant...illogical against 'ours'(anger)....'yours' thinking will -perish-***
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link:...................................................................................[Image: 2yx2fdg.jpg]*
*VL Established*
*Announcing Hone Nathan; Royal Privateer, Man At Arms, Defender of the Harried Lands, Exceedingly Excellent Protector, Knight of the Order Of The Royal Mule, Explorer Extraordinaire, Sheriff Of Nottingham, and Soldier of the True Front*

Get that man to a hospital and have him scanned immediately! Nomads are tricky devils, and will try to convince you they are friends, only to turn on you on the roll of a dice. NEVER trust them, that man might have been infected.
Pages: 1 2