Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Status of Sirrian Ships in Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I had a question bout this.

Sirrian ships in Gallia... their status with lawfuls/unlawfuls...

Under the Junker flag... I mean.

Obviously Bretonian ships are banned... right?
I'm just guessing, but my best guess is:
Outcast ships : hostile
House mil ships: hostile
Bretonia civ ships: neutral but strict regulations
Kusari civ ships: neutral
Liberty civ ships: neutral
Rheinland civ ships:neutral
Corsairs: Neutral
Nomads: hostile
independant: neutral
Any officials wanna confirm?
Anyone who is not a registered Gallic Junker or who has not registered for trade permits is shot on sight.
I suppose with the new Gallic Junker ID, registration is no longer needed
Enoch there is now a Gallic Junker Id. So in respect your answer isn't really relevant to 4.86.

It would, however you guys back at GRN| to actually compile a list of ships that you deem illegal, since you actually currently hold none as illegal.

Edit:Mispelt something that would make people confused, sorry.
Quote:Enoch there is now a Gallic Junker Id. So in respect your answer is really relevant to 4.86.

It would, however you guys back at GRN| to actually compile a list of ships that you deem illegal, since you actually currently hold none as illegal.

Yea im kinda confused.

' Wrote:I suppose with the new Gallic Junker ID, registration is no longer needed
I suppose you're right.

' Wrote:your answer is really relevant to 4.86.
Thanks for your support.
Forgot to mention, There is also a Gallic Junker IFF as well, sort of works like automatic registration I think
Sorry for my minor grammer mistake. (Shoots self)

Anyway would be great if GRN| can formalise a list of ships that gallia considers illegal, I have already seen a Indie Gallic Junker rp character using a Ptransport accused of breaking the law, even when that ship is not listed anywhere as illegal. (Hones characters rp, over forums, via SS)
Pages: 1 2