Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all House Authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:im not taking ure post in a bad way, chopper. but here are a few things;

when i fought liquid, we both came to a discussion. we both couldnt get each other, since we were fighting quite for a long time, without getting hits on each other's hulls. then, after a discussion with him, he invited all the present SA/LSF AND LPI present into a group with pros, where i made formal apology for assisting the HF and engaging the SA. i also made a the contract in FROMT of everyone, which EVERYONE agreed to, and i was allowed to continue to work in liberty, and that is my reason to be in liberty.

I was there when contract between Proserpine and SA/LSF was signed. Since then Proserpine was the most contracted merc in whole Liberty and most reliable one.

He has excellent RP on his merc, so there shouldn't be a problem. As for inferno... he said repeatedly in his posts that he will get rid of it...

We in SA like efficient and trustworthy mercs and Proserpine is top class one so I am looking forward to work with him again...

lt. cmdr Jake Benson out

Alright...Dab's said it, I've said it, and the gods will it.

This needs to end NOW.

If everyone who gets killed posts a complaint, the Disco wouldn't be an RP forum. It would be a Complaint Filing Forum.

It's a game. Go drink some spezi, have a wurst, and calm down. Don't take your tempers to the forums.

If you've got anything else to say, take it to the PMs.
Quote:If you are going to be a lawful merc, with Outcast weaponry, then yes - this is a better 'excuse' for you.
It's still excuse, I agree, but at least it fits better. Because you would be hostile to OC and Lane Hackers.

see thats the thing which people are failing to see.

im NOT HOSTILE TO ANYONE. i take the HIGHEST PAYING JOBS, and if it involves killing hacker, or even lawfuls ill do it. however, it just so happens that the SA/LSF offered me a contract, whichi accepted, since i make an overall profit with it. remember, im a merc, money is the most important thing for me, something i proved when i helped the HF attack the SA/LSF that time.

now, again, since ive already stated, im getting rid of the bloody inferno for a razor, i dont see why that topic is being brought up again and again.

also, i wasnt sure about the relation of kusari-liberty, hence the reason i asked. and again, i also ask this. does it matter what a mercenary flies? i dont take any contracts on the KNF, since they provided me with the ship, and the LSF/SA gave me a perma contract. i, yet again fail to see the point of this thread.
Quote:Well, I can only guess that those RH GB's were chased out because they weren't trusted..
Or can you explain me? Why didn't you use them for your goals? They were, after all, helping lawful forces by killing unlawful ones.
Even better, they cost you nothing. They were doing it for free.
My point - that doesn't make it right.
It's all about trust.

Well my RP reason for chasing them out was the fact they didn't provide a satisfactory response as to why they had or how they acquired those ships, the fact they did not listen to orders when given by a navy officer, and general show of disrespect for the Navy which they blatantly slandered in system chat. My ooRP reason for kicking them out was also the fact as you said, one had a police ID. And they came as a pair. So I simply got rid of them both. The RP reason here is more important as Talon is such a character that he won't stand and keep quiet while someone slanders the Navy. He does not particularly care about freedom of speech and all that, the only thing he wants is the law to be respected, and for people to respect the law enforcement officers in Liberty. He has on numerous occasions defended the LPI, LSF and SA officers from people that were disrespectful, that's just the way I play him.
' Wrote:Alright...Dab's said it, I've said it, and the gods will it.

This needs to end NOW.

If everyone who gets killed posts a complaint, the Disco wouldn't be an RP forum. It would be a Complaint Filing Forum.

It's a game. Go drink some spezi, have a wurst, and calm down. Don't take your tempers to the forums.

If you've got anything else to say, take it to the PMs.

[Image: download.gif]
Complaints Form w12

Name: Joe Bloggs

Complaint: i was owned by a Merc and i died.

Contact Details: Useless Fighter, 12 Loser Lane, Loserville, Postal Code: LO Ser1.

Any Other Information: Whats Role Play????

Cheers
' Wrote:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x232/...wnload.gif
Complaints Form w12

Name: Joe Bloggs

Complaint: i was owned by a Merc and i died.

Contact Details: Useless Fighter, 12 Loser Lane, Loserville, Postal Code: LO Ser1.

Any Other Information: Whats Role Play????

Cheers

This won't help. :nono:

Titan,

As I said, don't get me wrong. I totally support chasing them out.
I even suggested it on my LPI before you switched to dread.
I was screaming in RP that they came to invade us (if you remember).
As for Proserpine - you already explained. No need to go on.

Edit :

frozen, may I suggest that you mount a CD instead of Inferno/M-razor?:)
It looks funny that a contract hunter can't disrupt someone's cruise engines. And you do mostly work alone.
*Runs before the bricks can hit 'im*
No problem mate, no harm done, now let's end this pointless discussion. Or I'll send Talon to find you in your sleep and...well you don't want to know.

:)
The next Lane Hacker clan member who posts in this thread under any forum account earns themselves a demotion in rank. Posts to apologize are excluded.

Quote:LH Code of Conduct, message dump post # 5

For NON-RP Forums :
1. If anyone says anything negative or critical about The Lane Hackers on the forums, you will report it to the clan leader. You will NOT respond to it yourself, even if it is about your Lane Hacker characters or about an event that you were a part of.

2. The clan leader is the ONLY person who is authorized to comment about The Lane Hacker clan or its members in the NON-RP Forums in any critical or defensive way. Members may make positive comments about the clan and its members, but all criticisms and defense of the clan or its members is the exclusive responsibility of the clan leader.

In other words, if you have something to say about the clan or its members, you will say it "in character" using the RP forum, and nowhere else, even if you are personally criticized!

Pages: 1 2 3