Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tesla Shipping Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Klaus Lange

+++IncomingTransmission+++

*Channel estabilished
*Encrypting info
*Sending data
*Receiving data
*Decrypting info

SUBJECT: Tesla Shipping Company

NAME: Tesla Shipping Company
TAG: TSS for transports and trains, TS&M| for lesser vessels, miners
PRIMARY ID: IMG ID
SECONDARY ID: Every lawful or semi-lawful which can help our buisnesses
PRIMARY ROLE: Trading
SECONDARY ROLE: Mining

Greetings all of you, we are TSS, Tesla Shipping Company. Our primary goal is trading, and we are good in it. If you have some cargo to deliver, call us. We have also mining operations, performed by our lesser delivers. If you want to join or mine for us, just contact.

List of current members:

TSS-New.Haven CEO
TSS-Profitable CO-CEO
TSS-Zeuskiller CO-CEO
TSS-Metalhead
TSS-Nazara-Black
TSS-Viktor-Black
TSS-Dude
TSS-MeteorStar
TS&M|Tiger_Claw

+++TransmissionOut+++
' Wrote:Greetings all of you, we are TSS, Tesla Shipping Company.
Just a question: How can TSS be the abbreviation of Tesla Shipping Company? I can't get the transition of the last letter.
Oh Lord... so you're just going to use any and every ID that has certain allowances and just mix them all together in your faction so at least one member at anytime at all can perform every credit-giving scheme?

Don't think anyone is going to roll with that. Pick a primary ID, have your members use it. Then a Secondary that is sensible.

Klaus Lange

1st of all, TSS is for Tesla Shipping Ship. It's strange Company is called TSS instead of TSC but it's our tradition. 2nd, we're not interested in a certain faction, we're not Zoners, Corporates, Junkers or something like that. Not because we don't like these groups, but because our operations are Sector-wide, and our members possess ID adequate for certain region. Our Primary ID is IMG, but it's a buisness of every member, which certainly ID he/she choose. We're not going to have problems with House forces, then unlawful ID's are banned from Company, but others can be.
' Wrote:1st of all, TSS is for Tesla Shipping Ship. It's strange Company is called TSS instead of TSC but it's our tradition. 2nd, we're not interested in a certain faction, we're not Zoners, Corporates, Junkers or something like that. Not because we don't like these groups, but because our operations are Sector-wide, and our members possess ID adequate for certain region. Our Primary ID is IMG, but it's a buisness of every member, which certainly ID he/she choose. We're not going to have problems with House forces, then unlawful ID's are banned from Company, but others can be.

Allow me to offer my suggestion.

An Independent Trader ID allows you to trade all over Sirius, though with a restriction on cargo hold.
A Miner ID allows you to mine and isn't affiliated with the IMG or anybody and works with all IFFs.

I suggest a Freelancer IFF for all ships since you are not affiliated with any faction.
Just bloody stick with the indie trader ID and deal with the limitations of hold space. You want an independant all over sirius faction, fine, just deal with the fact that you cant use the largest transports.

Alright, I'll revise this forum, We'll remove this one. Too much feedback.