Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I have an "old" idea again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, as few you know, I planned to build up a slaver kind rp with an idea to build a slave fortress.

In the new mod I see new chances about that, but I have some questions, what could help me to make a wise decision.

I'm thinking about a moving base, what could be dockable and builded by the Gallians to get slaves from sirian people. However there are ID restrictions, what dont let me to use a Carrier (about docking) as a slaver and I still dont know there are gallian carriers or not.

I'm well opened for any kind of idea about this plan and advices about the problem, to solve the carrier, ID restrictions, etc. Maybe SRP chances will be available (I fear not)...

By the way, any kind of opinions will be welcomed.

Thanks
I suppose you could somehow "steal" a slave liner:P
Wait for player owned stations? Yeah it won't be mobile but still...
Movable base though... so a station won't really work... some sort of liner.. or perhaps one of the Gallic 5k transports could in RP be modified to suit the needs. A slave ship after all needs not be comfy....
Whats wrong with a slave liner?
One big cloaking device + asteroid space base = smugglers heaven
Well, in my opinion a liner couldnt fit in a base style RP. Its fine to RP as a slaver in it, however I'm planning to build a slave center if you know what I mean. I'm well opened for an unarmored, gunless warship too about just the docking rights, since that will makes it more realistic.

The Slaver ID cant let you to use more than 3500 cargo spaced ship, so the Barge or any 5000k transports wont works too. And acting as a slaver with a different ID, isnt the best from my side.
Use a barge. Allowed by all IDs.
Barge free for all?
' Wrote:Use a barge. Allowed by all IDs.

Well, I've tried a Barge and its fine to RP as a moving supply depot or a colony but isnt a place, where slavers can meet/dock/exchange/get defense, etc. I'm planned to use it on events for example when lawfull forces could destroy it, or just raid by hostile forces, or.... so I would like to chose the best option what I can.

At the moment I found the carrier as the best, but wont works with these restrictions...
Pages: 1 2