Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Interspace Commerce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Carl Lieberg, Director of Commerce, Daumann Heavy Construction
To: Interspace Commerce board of Directors

Title: Shipping of Uncut Diamonds

Dear board of directors,

Currently we assessing what companies would be of interest to sign trade agreements with us.
It has come to our attention that your company handles the storage of uncut diamonds in the Kusari Sector through Roppongi Station. Right now the prices to acquire these diamonds is rather high.

We still happily would be shipping them to you, if you would allow us docking rights on this station.
If however you would like to come and ship them yourself to Roppongi, you would also be welcome if we could sign an agreement.

You would get a significantly lower price for them then currently is asked at your base. I am sure your ships know the dangers and secrets to your bases far better then ours.

If you are interested or have any question, please respond.
We would like to hear your views on this matter.

Best regards,

Carl Lieberg

[Image: carllieberg.jpg]
Director of Commerce,
Daumann Heavy Construction
[Image: qwSU9.png]

FROM: Gregory Stephenson, Director of Roppongi Station, Interspace Commerce
TO: Carl Lieberg, Director of Commerce, Daumann Heavy Contruction
SUBJECT: Re: Shipping of uncut diamonds

Esteemed director Lieberg,

First of all, let me intriduce myself; my name is Gregory Stephenson, and I just recently took upon myself the direction of Roppongi station. It is indeed an honor, as one of my very first duties, to have a chance to deal with such a respectable counterpart.
About the matter at hand, it's my pleasure to assure you and your esteemed company that Roppongi will be more than eager to receive your shippings. We do not find any issue in receiving those good directly from your contractors, and you will always find our stations open for your business.

Looking forward to do more business with you, I send my warmest salutations;

Gregory Stephenson.
[color=#999999]From: Carl Lieberg, Director of Commerce, Daumann Heavy Construction
To: Gregory Stephenson, Director of Roppongi Station, Interspace Commerce

Title: Another warm invitation to our services

Gut day mister Stevens,

First of all, my apologies for answering you so late.
We are very pleased to see that we will have no problems shipping your goods to Roppongi, however we still couldn't find any answer to our second question within your response.

We would like to use this situation to build up better relations with your company, at least with the branch located in the Kusari sector.

As of such, I would like to repeat my previous offer:

We are hereby opening our ore markets for your traders. As you know, it would be much cheaper if you were to do your own shipping to your stations, buying recourses from us directly, in contrast as to the current situation on which you have to rely on external contractors.

We would like to clarify however, that currently the only access we allow would be for your branch in Kusari.
As long as the war with Liberty is lingering, shipping to Liberty or even moving goods through Bering and Texas will still put you in trouble.

If you are interested in doing business with us through Kusari however, please respond to this in such a manor, so we can contact the authorities on our behalf. This will only be valid for Daumann bases and facilities, as we cannot guarantee the stance of other companies withing Rheinland.

Your sincerely,

Carl Lieberg
[Image: qwSU9.png]

FROM: Gregory Stephenson, Director of Roppongi Station, Interspace Commerce
TO: Carl Lieberg, Director of Commerce, Daumann Heavy Contruction
SUBJECT: Re: Another warm invitation to our services

Esteemed director,

My humblest apologies for the incompleteness of my answer, it maybe occurred that some disturbance along the relaying failed to send a complete form of your message to my desk.
As a matter of fact, we would have probably approached that point ourselves, sooner or later; by all means, our contractors are delighted by the possibility to engage in profitable trade with your facilities. We of course understand the need to mantain such traffic along the Kusari/Rheinland broder, and I do not expect it to be a hindrance to our interactions. I will send word to Bonn station to make all due prospections; however, we will wait for your final word before allowing our boys along the routes, just to make sure that the rheinlander authorities are aware and approving of our deals.

Sincerely,

Gregory Stephenson.
Guten Tag director Stephenson,

We at DHC are very pleased to inform you that our request to allow IC to ship goods out of Rheinland is approved.

As you can read in the copy written to us from the Rheinland Bundestag below.

Quote: Your request for allowance of Interspace Commerce (IC|) to ship DHC (DHC-) mined ore from Rheinland to Bretonia and Kusari has been approved. Please note that any deviations on the part of Interpsace Commerce will result in the revoking of this permit and pass that information along to your contractor.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

As observant as you may be, you will probably have noticed that you are allowed to ship ore from specially assigned miners from our company. They will for the convenience tagged with DHC- labels.
In return, only carefully selected Interspace ships will be allowed to ship our ores. They will be tagged with IC| labels in order to intecept smugglers wishing to besmirch your good name.

Please also note that the ore is only intended for Bretonia or Kusari markets. If you fail to meet this restriction, the Bundestag will no longer be open for discussion for a long time.
We hope you will repect the work we have into clearing your company, so please abide to this restriction.

We hope to receive a representative from your company soon, so we can negotiate a fair price and set up an official agreement.

We hope this is the start of a long and profitable cooperation.

Signed Carl Lieberg,

[Image: carllieberg.jpg]

Director of Commerce
Daumann Heavy Construction