Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To leaders of +LE+ and Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Enter Security Clearance Code::
8675309_

::Identification::
Michael Jones_

::State Request::
Request Gaian Guard Neural-Net Cell channel uplink_

::Name Cell::
The Gaian Underloch_

::Name Frequency::
To leaders of +LE+ and Council_

::Network Encryption Authorization Code:::
AnOffer_
::Uplink Complete::
::Gaian Guard Neural-Net Cell channel "To leaders of +LE+ and Council" Is Now Online::

Greetings, leaders of Legion and Council. 

Just like ours, your nation was great once. We held our head high, and we weren't disturbed by anyone. But as you know, recently a disturbance appeared. Royal war machine rised, and marched trough our territory, stomping our soldiers and leaving no survivors behind. 

On this conquest, some of us got a better end, and some got worst end. But should it be called 'end'? Or it's just beggining of something better, stronger and smarter than Royalists? Alone, we are good as dead. Together, we could have a chance. We already cooperated once with both general Alexander Du Lac and lord Vulpe Felanis. Time has come to work together, once again.  

Problem is, Gaians have been forced into non-aggression pact with Royalists. But does that matter? Even without directly shooting at them, we can still make some damage to Royal war machine. And sooner or later, they will break. 

For start, we can use these gifts given to Gaians. A non-aggression pact, together with bases capable to house dozens of people can be helpfull. 

We invite your families, wifes, children and wounded soldiers to our bases. Battlefield is no place for them. We will take care of them in safety of our system. 

And what do we ask in return? Few simple things. First, our system has slipped trough Royal Intelligence's hand. They don't know about it, and we want to keep it that way. Second, we currenty have enough food supplies, but we want to be ready for anything. If you have any spare Cyrocubes, Vegetable plants or Fertilizers, send them to us. They will serve our cause. And last, but not least. Do not expect from us anything more than this. Do not ask us to shoot Royalists, and do not bring enemies into our system in order to get in safety. 

If you have questions, if you want to discuss this offer with me, feel free to ask. When you accept our terms, we will send location of our bases to you, and to you only. Use them carefully. 

::Gaian Guard Neural-Net Cell channel "To leaders of +LE+ and Council" Is Now Offline::
[Image: levulpe.png]

**We 'ave received your message**

**We shall enjoy meeting your people once again to discuss thies matter in person**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]
8675309_

Michael Jones_

The Gaian Underloch_

AnOffer_
::Gaian Guard Neural-Net Cell channel "To leaders of +LE+ and Council" Is Now Online::

Mister Felanis, 

It's nice to hear from you once again. We should wait for answer of Council representative, and arrange a meeting where we could discuss this cause. 

Also, let me add one more thing. 
With this proposal, I wanted to start new relations between our organisations. These are troubled times, and we are all suffering from same disease, called Gallic Royal Navy. 

All of us lost many good men, women, ships and bases. But as a wise man once said: "What one cannot do, two will." I repeat myself, only united we can actually make some damage to Royal forces. Alone, it doesn't even worth to try. 

::Gaian Guard Neural-Net Cell channel "To leaders of +LE+ and Council" Is Now Offline::
::: Incoming Transmission :::

Source: CLN-Fleurance
To: Michael Jones
Subject: Meeting
Encryption: High

Bonsoir.

First of all I would like to thank you for the offer that you have proposed. We appreciate it. I can assure you that we will not ask for more than you have already offered, especially we won't ask for things that you cannot achieve.

I will also inform our trade division to share Cryocubes and Fertilizers with your group, if they can spare a few, of course.

We will look forward to a meeting, where we can discuss all these things personally.

That should be all for now.

Au revoir!

With regards,
Gustave Mazuret
General en Chef

::: End of Transmission :::
8589_

Michael Jones_

The Gaian Underloch_

AnOffer_

Greetings, mister Mazuret and mister Felanis.

Our current situation forced me to leave Bretonia for a short period of time. So we'l have to postpoint our meeting untill I get back to Edinbourgh. My excuses for keeping you waiting.

[Image: seq1.png]
Message from: [color=#e62545]Sequoia Heather Hart
Subject: [color=#e62545]Do, what you want, 'cause a Gaian is free.

Gentlemen, ladies.

Michael Jones's absence made the situation with establishing any permanent contact between us complicated, therefore I would contribute to it according to my experience in working with both the Mouvement de Liberation and the Legion.

Therefore I would love to attend to any planned encounter between the organisations or organize the necessary secrecy for your visit. Since Michael had already thrown his ideas of our possible contribution to the ongoing war that brought our breed of distinction into the occupation, I have nothing to add but that the Underloch is intended to play its role in creating the future without the threat incoming from the Gallic Royalists.

Mister Felanis, guess that I had already provided you with the information regarding the location of our safe place in Newcastle - unlike the Islay Cloud, it's not considered the occupied space and lacks Royal Navy patrols passing by frequently, creating obstacles for a civil discussion.

That would be all from me. Hello.
[Image: seq1.png]
Message from: [color=#e62545]Sequoia Heather Hart
Subject: [color=#e62545]Not nice
Guess there is a discouraging matter, valid for this communique. It's the actions of several Council "Redemption" warships commanders that ordered fire on the ships that belong to Underloch and other Gaians cells, namely the following warships were involved:

Le'Reneuveau;
l'Unite;
la'Solidite;

and I believe that this is not placed in line with the exchange of diplomatic pleasantries we had in past and recently in this channel. Hope such incidents aren't going to become a tradition or do you have a special opinion?