Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communique to LaBrise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

*transmission begins*

Hello there. I don't think I know you, and I'm guessing you don't know me (or do you?), but word has filtered to me that you are the people to talk to about getting stuff from your part of the sector. I hope that's true, I'd feel bad if I disturbed you for nothing.

You see, I work for the Gaians and am currently captaining a nice Percheron trade ship and am working on supplying our station here, Holmfirth. I've never been to Gallia, but I hear you all have some nice stuff. In particular, there's a thing called Hypnotainment and Holo-tainment bands? I think those would be good for morale, as would some luxury goods from the Gallic sector. Not sure what you have in that area, but I'd be interested in finding out. From a more practical standpoint, I think importing some munitions from your part of the galaxy could help things out for us a lot.

In any case, if you'd prefer we talk face to face, I am sure that could be arranged. Or if there's other business, I'd like to hear it. I do hope we can talk business either way.

*transmission ends*
*Incomming transmission*
To: Dan McKay
Subject: Helping you support your station

Bonjour,

You have a lot of requests, but I don't see any offers in return. Our family doesn't thrive on charity. What would make it worthwhile for us to take you up on your wishes?

And about having a more direct talk... State your preferred date and a neutral location for us to have one, then I would personally attend.

And as a last request on my part, could you state whether or not you're aligned with the group calling themselves the "Underloch"?

Best wishes!
Signed,
Veronique Roux

*transmission begins*

I apologize for my brevity and lack of detail, but I wasn't sure this was even the right channel and I didn't want to reveal what we may or may not have just in case. I am sure you know discretion is important.

Is there a market for either synthetic marijuana or artifacts in your space? We're rolling in that stuff. There's a lot of other possible items, too, but it depends on some luck, if you know what I mean.

Perhaps we could meet in the Orkney system at some point?

And I'm not working with the Underloch right now, but they're generally nice people.

*transmission ends*
*Incomming transmission*
To: Dan McKay
Subject: Helping you support your station

A shame you don't hold a lot of importance then, even though we could use you as an extra gun once in a while, seeing as I'm pretty sure we share a few same enemies.

[color=#FFFFFF]And friends, I mean, Corsairs are cute, right?

Anyway, yes, we both deal in both artifacts and marijuana, exporting the first, and importing the latter. We can talk more about this if you'll state a desired time and date for when to meet up, as I told you earlier. Orkney is fine for now as a location, it's purely up to tell us the times you're available.

Sincèrement vôtre,
Veronique Roux

--Boosting Signal--
--5%...12%...28%...57%...98%....100%--
--Signal strength successfully increased--

*transmission begins*

I do apologize for the delay, there was a bit of an... incident. Do you know those Outcasts? I do not like them, and after having told them so, my ship ended up in a bit of disrepair. After being chased around a bit and repairing damage, I seem to have ended up somewhere I am unfamiliar with, which I believe is, in fact, Gallia. I do hope we can find some time to meet soon.

Also, do you like tea? Because we have acquired a new supply of it. It's very tasty, you will have to try some. I also see that you share my view on Corsairs.

*transmission ends*