Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Migrane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lets see. I think i will start from the start.

Whilst I was helping and training two new members to a Faction, whilst having to deal with such large ammounts of lagg I have never known even existed today, I kept getting message after message after message after message about a GRN Battleship in Alaska. In total I had over 10 players Pm me about the same thing, over and over and over again. GRN does not have any right to even go to Liberty as far as the lore stats. Thus showing that the GRN ship in Alaska is actually a player breaking the server rules. So don't send in rp stuff about someone who is clearly breaking the server rules.

Man, have members in this community forgotten what the rules are anymore.

Stop sending rp stuff about a player who clearly is breaking the server rules. And stop sending constant streams of messages about the same thing either, especially when its about a player that is actually breaking the rules. Get a ship in to alaska, SS the Battleship and report the player. Is that not so simple!
Trial by forum

Also if I see your LNS in Gallia but you have a really good RP excuse for being there I'll let you slide even Kudos you.

To slightly change-quote you: Have the players forgotten the concept of improvisation and RP based fun?

But yes I do find it annying when 15 people PM me "U OUTCAST MARIA, I PIRAT GOT LNS HALP Pl0X"

[color=#FF0087]No name has been released, so this is not a trial by forum. -Dab
Take an advil?
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Trial by forum
"U OUTCAST MARIA, I PIRAT GOT LNS HALP Pl0X"

MARIA, Y U NO HALP OUUTCAST? U NO CARDI-MAKEINGG FUN TIEMS.
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]But yes I do find it annying when 15 people PM me "U OUTCAST MARIA, I PIRAT GOT LNS HALP Pl0X"
Unless it's me. Then you're like, "f- ya!"

...but that rarely happens. Omicron 81 is where it's at now. (cool)
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Trial by forum

Also if I see your LNS in Gallia but you have a really good RP excuse for being there I'll let you slide even Kudos you.

To slightly change-quote you: Have the players forgotten the concept of improvisation and RP based fun?

But yes I do find it annying when 15 people PM me "U OUTCAST MARIA, I PIRAT GOT LNS HALP Pl0X"
No amount of improvisation can justify a GRN Valor being in Alaska.
' Wrote:No amount of improvisation can justify a GRN Valor being in Alaska.

"WE R HERE TO PROTECT TEH PRESIDENT. DU NOT INTERFERE!"
10 Septims it was Dab.

[color=#FFFFFF]True that, I was sort of like viewing the fact that for example seeing a Libertonian ship in Bertonia is usually frowned upon, but that can be justified with RP, considering that the two houses are not in war and to some extent share a common enemy
Thank you Dab for agreeing with me.

I will also say this now, and only now, Jihad Joe made a post similair to this where he was frustrated after the ammount of rp threads that were addressed to him regarding certain indie players breaking rules, but instead of reporting them, they brought it up in roleplay, as those players who have done pm me about a GRN Valor in Alaska.

Trial by forum would also show that I would be naming and shaming, and I won't do that. Because it is against the rules.

You see a player breaking the rules, report em. Don't make roleplay about it to give someone else a headache, nor to make it there own problem, nor to make rp that would never actually happen in the first place. Simple.
Pages: 1 2 3 4