Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting permission to travel and stay in liberty space.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
////Incoming transmission .........100%
////Loading Message.............100%
////Loading Image.......100%
////Firewall status: online.
////Encryption: high
////DONE

:::[Image: s04e11_helios_512x288.jpg]:::

Name: Elric Marr
Ship: Zoner Juggernaut - Erismarr
ID: Zoner

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.

I am hereby to request permission to travel arround Liberty space and sometimes stay there, i mean no harm to libertonians , and will obey the rules of Liberty, i will not get involved in liberty's affairs or anything of that kind, unless my help is really needed.

The main reason i request this is that Liberty is in the center of Sirius, and that is why it is the only way for me to travel between other nations or the independent systems where the zoner's are.
Because Liberty is in the center, i want to be able to station arround the Glorious Planet Manhattan for Resuplying, with food, water and fuel, for my expenditions.

Thank you for your understanding.
Commander Elric Marr, Erismarr juggernaut.

////Transmission Ended\\\\
[Image: LPI-Header.png][Image: Dusentrieb.jpg]
<div align="right]Sender ID: LPI-D.Dusentrieb[S]
Sender Location: Planet Manhattan, New York System

Greetings Captain Marr,

your request is incommensurate with Liberty Law section three paragraph V. Please read it up here.

The provided reasons supplied with your request are not sufficient to grant you even temporary permission to stay in Liberty. Thus you may only travel through Liberty if it is inevitable. It is required to contact one member of the primary fleets before you enter Liberty space.
A permission to travel through Liberty within a given route or for urgent repairs at Norfolk Shipyard is usually granted. However it can not be guaranteed as it is up to the judgmenet of the present ranking officer whether he gives you clearance or not.

Regards,
Sergeant Dusentrieb, LPI

[Image: LPI-Btm.png]