Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Piercings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So i'm just interested in who has some or what others here think about it. I myself have 9, two in my right eyebrow one in my tonuge another one in my left nipple and ermmm....the other five is...well you don't want to know that:P
Stupid.
' Wrote:Stupid.

lol

and I have none.. nor would I want any.. I get into fights to much
I think Vermi wanted to say, he doesn't like piercings. Well, i prefer the peaceful solutions, but when it comes to fight i don't run away neither.
I'm partial to tattoos myself.

I think they're way more appealing.
' Wrote:I think Vermi wanted to say, he doesn't like piercings. Well, i prefer the peaceful solutions, but when it comes to fight i don't run away neither.
Nooooo... That's not what i wanted to say. I honestly think it's stupid to... pierce your own skin. I mean, you were kinda like.. born with that. Why would you want to ruin it? Especially on your uh.. ya.

I mean.. i have nothing against you, but i do think those nine decisions were dumb.

:/
None.

Know a couple of people with a few though.
[Image: Supertatoo.jpg]
' Wrote:[Image: Supertatoo.jpg]
I'll always think of you as a beautiful young hip school girl, cody, no matter what you do to your face! :ylove:
Self-mutilation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5