Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Rheinland Bundestag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Rheinland Bundestag

Good day representatives of the Bundestag.

For years Daumann Heavy Construction has been the leading firm responsible for the continued prosperity of Rheinland, today we aim for faster development of our house, ensuring the well-being of all Rheinlanders. We are expanding our operations inside the house to ensure a more efficient resource extraction, and so far it has been a success; however, our fleet can only handle so much ore, and we have decided on offering our raw resources directly to other corporations, to be shipped from our facilities to their bases.

So far we have established a contract with Bowex, and more contracts are on their final revision to be signed, including Interspace Commerce, which is the reason for this transmission.

Interspace Commerce is, as you know, a multi-house corporation, currently holding operations and markets in all houses of known Sirius, however inside Rheinland space their operations are highly restrained. We are interested in establishing the same ore hauling contracts with Interspace's Kusari and Bretonian branches, but the current law forbids them to do so, hence we request that the bundestag allows Interspace commerce vessels to haul Daumann Heavy Construction products, namely raw resources(ore), to Bretonia and Kusari. We are willing to provide a more specific list of ore if the Bundestag requests so.

I await your answer,

Walter Daumann
CEO
Daumann Heavy Construction

================================================================
This transmission has been modified from its original version. We have attached the new data below.
================================================================

It seems that there is some confussion regarding our first transmission. We are not looking for a change in the law allowing Interspace to haul goods as they please in and out of Rheinland.

A few days ago we established contact with Interspace Commerce Kusari division, located at Ropongi Station. We have offered them a contract to haul our ore, in order to relief some pressure from the current DHC trade division. The permission we are requesting would cover IC| and DHC- only, not all IC and Daumann vessels. The only commodities available for transport would be the ones included in our catalog, only if IC| agrees to haul them via a signed contract. Finally, the goods would be shipped to Kusari space only, we will make sure to add a clause that fines any of the involved parties from breaking the deal.

We hope this clears things a bit
=== Retransmitting ===

This is an automated retransmission message.

[color=#33CC00]=== Retransmitting ===
=== Retransmitting ===

This is an automated retransmission message.

[color=#33CC00]=== Retransmitting ===
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an:
[color=#009900] Walter Daumann::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene:Low::::

TO: Walter Daumann

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Herr Daumann,

My name is Erich Teufel. I am a representative of the Rheinland Bundestag and I have been elected to respond to your transmission.

Allow my to apologize for the delay Herr Daumann.

We have received your request are are currently deliberating over it. Expect an answer shortly.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an:
[color=#009900] Walter Daumann::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene:Low::::

TO: Walter Daumann

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Herr Daumann,

My name is Erich Teufel. I am a representative of the Rheinland Bundestag and I have been elected to respond to your transmission.

Your request for allowance of Interspace Commerce (IC|) to ship DHC (DHC-) mined ore from Rheinland to Bretonia and Kusari has been approved. Please note that any deviations on the part of Interpsace Commerce will result in the revoking of this permit and pass that information along to your contractor.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::