Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Armed Forces High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Comm-window-sidious-1.png]

Hola senore's.
It has been a while, quite a while since we last spoke.
Due to the Cardif incident i was requested to lay low outside Bretonia to avoid more bad publicity. Although i deeply regret the event, i still miss what i call my second home. With the escalation of gallic presence i can only imagine that me and my men would be an welcome addition to your already exhausted forces.

Once again me and my crew offer our services to her Majesty the Queen.
All we request in return is that I personally can return to my residence at Planet Leeds, and that my ship and crew can be given a more suited location to base off. The planet's mooring and docking amenities isn't very well suited to support a ship the size of mine, a ship that has seen a big change in the time we have been separated.

Admirals, if you so permit, we shall return to fight alongside you and your solders once more.

[Image: Comm-Window-Sidious2.png]
-<Retransmitting>-
[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 2ch6ik5.gif]

Good day captain of MNS-Razorspine.
I am here to inform you that your request to return to Bretonia space and operate in Bretonia space is denied by the admiralty board. Nevertheless if you are misteriously found in Edinburgh, killing gallic savages, we wont mind you and will consider you as neutral ally as you was always.

Yours Admiral Sir Firmus Piett
Commander of the South Fleet

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]

Hola admiral.

It saddens me to hear these news, but perhaps it is for the better. As to why you reached this conclusion, i do not know. I do wonder though, why you would turn down my offer to aid you in the precarious situation your in. Alas, it is not my role in this wast universe to question your reasons, im sure you had some good ones.

As to your generous offer to overlook any potential presence in Edinburgh, i can at least assure you that you won't find me there. I have no interest in going up against the royal navy on my own account without assistance. Me and my men has already seen the devastating firepower of their fleet, I am not big enough of a fool to plant my feet in a vipers nest without the chance for a safe return.
Senor, do you honestly think it would be effortless to move a ship the size of a planetoid through a heavily patrolled enemy system just to aid you? Just to make it to Edinburgh in one piece would be nothing short of a miracle itself.

I can atleast confirm one thing. As the commander of Cape Wrath, I can assure you that i WILL be present in Newcastle. Previously i disregarded my position in favor of aiding your forces. I see now that i should have tended to my actual job a bit more.

Senor, as always it was a pleasure to fight alongside you and your men. Though as it now seems, this is were we walk our own path.

Adios.

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Baroness Evyn Hunter
Origin: Whitehall
Recipients: Sidious

I, and Admiral Frasier concurred before his resignation, that the current climate and relationship between the parties in Bretonia is not a suitable situation for your ship to be present within. I cannot give you permission into the core of Bretonia space. However, if you wish to operate out of Planet Harris in Tau-31, still under our control, I will instruct the garrison there to allow you access to base from it and receive repairs and supplies. You would have permission to enter Edinburgh to engage the Gallics as well as the rest of the Taus.

We're currently in talks with the Liberty Government about their assistance in this war, and with our relationship with the Independent Miners Guild already tense, I'd rather not push them further away. As such I cannot have you take part in the Leeds operations.

-Baroness Snowdown
Fleet Admiral of the Bretonia Armed Forces
<div align="right]End Transmission

Buenos dias Baroness.

I am a bit confused to why you appear before me. As I understood it, this matter has been discussed and concluded already. It seems, i have to repeat myself.

I will not endanger my men by crawling into a vipers nest without a way out. Edinburgh is that nest. It is pure suicide to attempt an advance into Edinburgh alone.
Baroness, may i remind you that the doors been shut, from your side, already. I am not interested in walking the paths you offer, because its not an option to die in a hole for a Kingdom no longer interested in your services.

Until the gallic forces is on my doorstep in Newcastle, or your Queen herself sends her messengers directly to me, i will NOT be fighting on the frontlines.

Adios.