Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro Technologies || Subject: Request for Custom Ahoudoris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

Greeting Kishiro Representative,

It is my understanding that the Ahoudori - T-833-GB Kusari Explorer is produced a Yukawa Shipyard which is owned by your company. Now I know that the Ahoudori is open to use for civilians, however we would like to order 3 custom models. The customization we require is fairly small and are to help it fulfill its job of both exploring and protecting the Kansas system in which most of our corporation's interests are located.

Below are the custom components that we are requesting:
  • Improved scientific scanning equipment(There are several strange nebulae that we are currently trying to map in the Kansas system)
  • Hardened windows(for extended flights in the dense asteroid fields that can be found in parts of our home system of Kansas)
  • Increased bandwith for neural net uploading and downloading(to help relay important scans and information back to larger science vessels)
  • Four Probe dispenser units(must fit the 5cm radius sphere probes we use for longterm data tracking)
As for payment, we can compensate your organization in two ways. We can provide R&D support with one or more of your corporations projects in that area or pay you a sum of credits that you feel is fair. This is of course in addition to the standard construction fees for said ships.

[Image: transmission_terminated.png]
[Image: boosting_signal.png]

[Image: HvGGv.png]

Konnichiwa, Corona Battlegroup!

It is most exciting that you are interested in our Ahoudori's, your request is not something out of the ordinary! We require several components to finish manufacturing your custom Ahoudori's to spec, however.
-3000 Total Engine Components
-3000 Robotic Components
-3000 Optronics
-3000 High-Temperature Alloy
-6000 Industrial Materials

Once these have been delivered and 9.000.000 has been sent to our corporation, we may begin construction on your custom modeled Ahoudoris!

A pleasure doing business with you.

Signed
Ami Kato
Kishiro Secretary

Greeting Ami Kato,

I am glad you are willing to work with us and we have already sent the supplies you requested to Yukawa Station and the credits are ready to be sent once you have given us a location to send them.

Cargo Manifests:
{One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}

I would also, like to offer our services in any R&D project if you ever find your company in need of outside support. We are also more then willing to collaborate on any such project as well. Thank you for you time.

[Image: HvGGv.png]

We certainly apologize for the delay, Kishiro has been rather busy these last few days filling various order forms such as yours for custom vessels. As soon as the money is sent to Kishiro|Ishinomaki the order will be completed and the ships released.

Signed
Ami Kato
Kishiro Secretary

Greeting Ami Kato,

We have sent the total of 9,000,000cr to the account you have given me from =CB=CBT-Venture. It was a pleasure doing business with your company.