Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CORS - ORder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know in 4.85 Corsair and Order broke thier alliance
In 4.86 I see they are still in allied status(in Status scrren)

are they allied now
' Wrote:are they allied now

Don't think so. Corsairs trading with alien artifacts. Order seems to dislike it so...
No, they are not
' Wrote:I know in 4.85 Corsair and Order broke thier alliance
In 4.86 I see they are still in allied status(in Status scrren)

are they allied now

See Order. Shoot Order
This also confused me.

I thought that players had decided to break the alliance. I think the devs just didtn have that on their radar in the rush.

Personnally, I think the alliance makes sense, strategically in their situation.
Neutral would also make sense (meaning they help each other agaisnt common enemies and trade and let each other land as long as teyh dont do stuff that gets them into trouble with another ally).
Hostile, well... that wouldnt really make, not with all the nomads and bounty hunters around in their space.
outdated inforcard
Stop taking about an alliance between Corsairs and Order because there is none.

Officially they are neutral-unfriendly but in my book than means "to be pirated"
Meanwhile in my book that means "Gather information and attempt to overthrow military government with more friendly one; also attempt to aid Order secondaries in their war against the Core."
' Wrote:Officially they are neutral-unfriendly but in my book than means "to be pirated"
No, officially they are allied, because that's what canon says. Player RP has branched off where it shouldn't have gone.
' Wrote:No, officially they are allied, because that's what canon says. Player RP has branched off where it shouldn't have gone.
Funny how no one seems to think about that.

But this entire alliance didn't make sense anyways. Nor did us handing over the complete unnerfed Osiris blueprints to the 'sairs.

Gg devs.
Pages: 1 2 3