Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Council high command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour mon ami.

Today there was a glaring incident with the ships home Kusari, who were on neutral territory.
It all started with a system of tau-37, where my ship came to the hole hopping into the tau-23. These ships were to welcome me personally, but they did not follow the greeting, and then I jumped into the tau-23 as know that these ships are neutral with respect to us, and they are not in your area. Then they followed me into tau-23, I'm unaware of any possible aggression included the cruise speed, and then was hit by ships Kusari. these ships without much explanation of their aggression opened fire on my ship. After that I decided to get out of the asteroid field to be able to ship quality protection as open space. I moved back to Tau-37, by way of opening fire in response to a defense of his crew from the aggression. Unfortunately the ship was badly damaged and I have decided to evacuate to Freeport, which was located nearby. The ship was abandoned in the same space, having received heavy damage (now repaired to the station IMG). As far as I know kusari is not in alliance with Gallia. I find these actions by terrorists and undermine our relationship with the house Kusari, which is already in deep trouble.

Please accept the response filed by the incident.

I understand the difficulty Kusari house in this position. But I think on the basis of the case, even during its revolution, the house kusari not lost its imperial sentiments and decided to promote house Gallia. If the issue is not resolved soon. I'll take retaliatory measures against ships Kusari, which will be located next to us, finding their allies house of Gallia, and will open fire without any greetings. And it can be unpleasant, because Our ships have almost completed their repairs and are ready to resume their battle readiness.

Regards, Nikita Ivanov.

[Image: screen25.jpg]
[Image: screen26.jpg]
[Image: screen27.jpg]
[Image: screen28.jpg]
[Image: screen30.jpg]

Photos from battle.
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Source: Unknown
Encryption: None

[Image: refaellobeforeafter.jpg]

Bonjour mon ami.

As you have stated these news are very troubling indeed. I would like you captain to send this message to the Kusari Naval Forces high command. Inform them that this case have a lot of interest to the High Command and should it be repetitive it will cause problems between the Council and the nation of Kusari.

>>>Transmission End<<<
::: Incoming Transmission :::

Source: Planet Toulouse, Roussillon
To: Council
Subject: KNF engagements
Encryption: High

Bonjour Colonel Sanzio,

On behalf of General Mazuret I will personally take care of this situation.

Meilleures salutations,
Anton Simard
Commandant

::: End of Transmission :::