Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

Konnichi'wa warriors, respectful officers and commanders.

In the tough time for Kusari we have to bear our duty in a double to ensure the safety and prosperity for Kusari Nation. The Kempeitai is currently performing the operation in order to counter the unlawful pirate and smuggling activities and we will be sharing the results with you for taking a serious actions towards offenders.

Yesterday a numerous attempts to break the law were compromised and prevented by the Kempeitai operatives and some of the cases requires a special attention.

Case #1.

Evicence:

This individual found guilty in repeated attempts of smuggling, opening fire on the law representative, attempt to escape by using Yokohama's automatic docking system.

Case #2.

Evidence:

We always had a concerns about the presence of that Zoner station in the system of Kepler. They are known for harboring a pirates who are raiding the trade convoys between the Kusari and Liberty and even entering the Shikoku system, the Kusari sovereign territory. We must deal with that threat, and we must have a word with the station's owners.

We will continue our work in this field to ensure the safety of our space.

With regards. Omen Deng, Dragon's Tooth Commander.

[Image: KPTlogo1.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...
[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: Omen Deng, Dragon's Tooth Commander

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Arigato, Commander. We'll add this smuggler to our Criminal Database and keep an eye out for him in case he pops up again.

As for the Hacker and the Zoner Research Station, that area of Kepler is beyond the KSP's control. There's very little we can do to regulate the traffic coming and going from their base. I'm grateful, however, that you've sent your operatives to the Independent systems. Any work you do there will be a great help in keeping unwanted foreign criminals (and their contraband) out of Kusari.

-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

End Transmission.
[color=transparent]I'm the captain of the gravy train. All aboard!
Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

Konnichi'wa Tomimoto Tachiko-san, we understand that we are limited in our methods but that is our way and we will continue to follow it. We will also of cause continue to strike at pirate raiders in the independent systems, this must be done because we can't patrol them on regular basis.

However the smugglers are of a bigger concern of my currently, and i hope that those criminals will not be able to land anywhere at Kusari again.

With regards. Omen Deng, Dragon's Tooth Commander.

[Image: KPTlogo1.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...

[Image: comheader.png]

Omen Deng, Konnichiwa. As you know, the honourable Chokan has taken measures concerning Prometheus_303.
Due to the high civilian count, the diplomatic status of Ames and our history with it we do not wish to take any overt action currently. Risking a confrontation with liberty over the fragile neutral space between us would gain nothing for Kusari.
Outlaws such as Lane Hackers have always sought refuge amongst the civilian populace of zoner stations, but sooner or later they always crawl back out '€“ ready to be squashed.
As I am sure you are also aware: there were terrible issues with the last incarnation of the Dragons Tooth; under Yamakazi they betrayed the Emperor and State, joining forces with the Blood Dragons. Since then we have only fractured reports from scattered remnants of Kempeitai, so I must ask you to please report to the minister of defence to resolve any questions of Loyalty amongst your men.
Kusari thanks you for your diligence.
[color=#FFFFFF]Shōshō Mikako Takahashi
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]