Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the RMHC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Identification : Horst von Lichtenstein

Source : Planet Houston

Subject : Rheinland Military Attacks on Civilian Ships

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren from the Rheinland Military .

I have to inform you about an "Accident" in Texas , My ship the .:Neue_Sonne:. was openly attacked by Rheinland Military Warships in the heart of Liberty . I don't know why an Rheinland Cruiser and an Rheinland Gunboat are in Texas trying to rob Civilian Traders only cause they are crossing Liberty Borders . I don't think you gave them the Order to act so , only Me and my 1st Officer managed to get to the Escape pods the rest of my Crew died ! What should i say to the Families ? That their Sons and Daughters died cause of an foolish Rheinland Military Captain ? I Understand that you want to cut the Supplies to Liberty but waiting for Transports at Trade Lanes to "Rob" them and Destroy them , Liberty could use that as an Propaganda instrument to recruit more and more volunteers for the Navy .

Guncamshots : [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*]

Hochachtunsvoll Horst von Lichtenstein
=[[color=#C0C0C0]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE:[color=#FFFFFF]Battleship Straussberg New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-CH-HC-Pzkpfw-VI

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: Admiral2.gif]

[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Admiral Joachim Landers, Rheinland Military Oberkommando
RECIPIENT: Horst von Lichtenstein
SUBJECT: Re:Rheinland Military Attacks on Civilian Ships

Herr von Lichtenstein,

Both of us know war is not nice and there are and there will be casualties both from military and civilian side. Crossing the borders of two Houses which are at war with each other is not the best idea especially if you don't have proper license on your cargo or permission from the Rheinland Government.

You should have known haulin cargo through the borders is dangerous. According to their transponders, they are under command of the Büro der Marineintelligenz. You could try to contact them as well, but don't expect much.
Signed,

Admiral Joachim Landers,
High Command,
Rheinland Hauptflotte.

[font=Impact]Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma][color=#999999]=[[color=#C0C0C0]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=