Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Benitez, The Black Sails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

[Image: Unbenannt_3.png]

Comm ID: Tanja Koenig

Hallo friends,

I have something for you regarding our very special friends. One of my men was able to gain some data about an upgraded ship of theirs.

' Wrote:Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Alberich

Hallo dear Unioners,

I am sure you already know about our, lets call it stressed, situation with the Coalition. Now I got the task to get us some data regarding their system and I have to admit, its so grey that I can understand their bad mood. How can you have a good mood if everything you see is grey in grey with some more grey added to it?
Well, regardless of that, I was able to sneak in there through their defenses, which are rather damaging as I have to admit.
I would like to present you perfect pictures of those defenses and all the stations I found inside, however upon sneaking out one of their Cruisers spotted me. Even though I did some damage to it one of those nasty Solaris guns destroyed the gun cams hard disk.

So the only thing I can present you right now are the last pictures the gun cam made and still had in its memory.

[Image: uF6F5.gif]
[attachmentid=824]

This seems to be the first confirmed visual proof for the Coalitions updated Cruiser type.

As always, I escaped alive, even though it was close this time.
Alberich

Transmission lost...

Maybe you can put that into use somehow?

Tanja <3

Transmission lost...
Hola senora Koenig,

Gracias for this picture, our inteligence staff will take a look at this picture. Let us hope that they find a nice weak spot, such as a glass window on the bridge that we can send a torpedo through to kill the entire command staff or something similar.

When will you come visit us again senora, I love the evenings with you in the bar.

Ciao for now!
Ronaldo Benitez