Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communicate from Greyhound Passenger Transportation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Greyhound.png]

ID: Cpt. Laetitia Colombus, Treasury Director of GPT
To: Greyhoun Passenger Transportation, Orbital Spa & Cruise, Bretonian Parliament and all Sirians.
Subject: Lord Ian Curtis deceased.

[Image: ssscm.png]

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with great sadness that today I must announce the death of my beloved fiancee, CEO of our humble family company, and son of the House of Curtis, Lord Ian Curtis.

Ian used to be a happy man, but recent events involving Gallia forced him and his partners to move their base of operations, Luxury Liner Shetland, away from the Edinburgh system, since it has been invaded by the Gaul fleet. I personally thought that he would overcome this, but apparently it was a harder hit for him than any of us could have ever guessed.

Ian's private armored transport was found floating in open Edinburgh space by one fleeing BAF patrol, who managed to tow the ship back to Planet Leeds with the help of a departing Planetform repair ship. Back in Leeds, Ian was found dead in the vessel, hung by the neck, while his old Terran musical records were still playing.

I would like to share my grief with all of you, since he was a good man and many people liked him. I can imagine even those who didn't will recognize the good life he had, and the honorable death he chose for himself.

With this letter I also want to notify that the deed was validated, and that all Greyhound properties are now to be managed by Mr. Ernst Geisshardt, second in comand in the Greyhound chart. I will resign to my Treasury Director job, and become the Captain of Ian's liner, Greyhound Flagship Joy Division. The ship is to be sent to the Baffin system since OS&C does not have a station or base there. It will work with the local tourism, offering vacationers trips through the Discordian and the neighbour Cortez systems.

With nothing else in particular I extend my salutations to you.

Yours faithfully,

Cpt. Laetitia Colombus, Captain of the Greyhound Joy Division Royal Liner

END OF TRANSMISSION
[Image: incomingtransmission.png]

[font=Agency FB]I am deeply saddened by this news. Mr. Curtis, my employer was a good man, forced into a dire situation by the cruel hands of fate. He was the one who picked me up after I was fired from my original job working for Baron Manstein.

It is with a heavy heart that I shall accept my new role as the head of Greyhound. And, as the new head of Greyhound, my first decree is that a grand funeral procession shall be held on Mr. Curtis's home planet of Leeds. A grand function shall be held in honour of this great man, he shall not be forgotten.

Details on the function shall be released after the initial plans are finalized. We are working out the details to ensure that his final parting shall be a spectacle of grandeur. The guest list should include Mr. Curtis's immediate family members, close friends, Greyhound Employees, members of the Bretonian parliament and other VIPs.

As a second note, the Luxury Liner Shetland was damaged during the Gallic invasion of Edinburgh. We have taken this opportunity to refurbish and reconstruct the interior of the ship, providing greater amenities for our patrons. The old Broadway Theatre Hall will be torn down and reconstructed.

Mr. Curtis was always a man of the arts. Often, he would attend a variety of arts events hosted on board the Shetland.

As such, we would like to name the new theatre in honour of Mr. Curtis. The new theatre shall be christened "Lord Ian Curtis Grand Hall" in his honour.

As a final word. It is a dark day for Greyhound, as we mourn the death of one of our most capable leaders. May he rest in peace.

Cpt. Ernst Geisshardt
[font=Agency FB][Digital Signature Imprint, verified by the Federal Parliamentary Republic of Rheinland]

[color=#FF6600][font=Agency FB]╘[::Closing Transmission::]╛
[Image: pacificatortopdone.png]

[Image: jhc640480.jpg]

[font=Century Gothic]Dear Laeticia,

Please accept my sincere condoleances on this terrible news.

Ian was rigtheous, a man of his word and such a brilliant diplomate. This is a loss we will all mourn, wether you are part of OS&C or not.
I was wondering what became of him and your house business since the sudden and brutal Galic invasion over Edinburg. I flew there, hardly recognize the place and couldn't find him nor news of him.

Please let us know, in this hour of need and sorrow, if we can do anything to help you out.

With your permission we will attend the funeral, monitoring this channel for further detail.

Hail to a great man, gone before its time.

[Image: pacificatorbottomdone.png]