Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Transmission---

[Image: jphelps.jpg]
Howdy!

Y'all know that I'm the CEO of AP Manufacturing - we've been the sole suppliers of ships to the Bounty Hunters Guild for quite some time.

<sighs>

Due to some rather ... unfortunate circumstances, we sort of find ourselves in a bit of a bind at this time. Seems that a lot of our transport craft have failed to pass their inspections, for various reasons. So that's the bad news for us, which presents quite a bit of an opportunity for you.

I've been authorized to offer you boys the chance to earn quite a bit of cash doing some hauling for us.

If you think you'd be interested, respond on this same frequency.

[Image: phelpssig.jpg]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: jobdescriptionseniorexe.jpg]

To: Jeff Phelps.

Guten tag!

My name is Gretchen Pfeifer, secretary of Walter Daumann, CEO of Daumann Heavy Construction.

I am pleased to announce on behalf of Herr Daumann and the board, that DHC is very much interested in dealing with AP manufacturing; in the past, all dealings with the Bounty Hunters Guild and associates have been very profitable for all, we will gladly hear your business proposal; hopefully we can arrange a more personal meeting in the coming days.

On behalf of DHC,
Gretchen Pfeifer,
Executive secretary

[color=#009900]
===Transmission Terminated===
---Incoming Transmission---

To: Walter Daumann

RE: Meeting

I want to arrange a meeting between yourself or your authorized representative, and you'll probably need to make sure that there's a representative from the government there as well. I know you have those contacts.

Primarily we need some supplies, and with us having a shortage of flyable bottoms at the moment - and we need those supplies in a hurry - we need to cut some time off the regular shipping routes.

That means going directly to Alabama Shipyard, for one thing, instead of trans-shipping through Rostock. And since it happens to cut days off the transit time, that also means going through Halle. I'm certain that there will be licensing fees involved with this, plus governmental red tape. I've been authorized by the Guildmaster to help expedite whatever is needed.

So if y'all could let me know when we could meet, even if it has to be through secure neural net, I'd be much obliged.

Jeff
[Image: phelpssig.jpg]
---End Transmission---
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY: [color=#FFFF00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Carl Becker
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: Meeting
[color=#000000]

Sehr geehrter Herr Phelps, sehr geehrte Frau Pfeifer,

I'm Inspekteur Becker and I'll talk to you on behalf of the Federal Polizei of Rheinland.

Of course we're willing to support the supply of the bounty hunters. The passing though halle would be possible, but entry permit's would be limited and have to be compensated. This compensation would depend primary on the duration of the deal. Secondly on the amount of passings per month.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]