Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Freeport 10 Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[color=#CC0000]---Incoming Transmission---
---To: Zoner Administration, Freeport 10, Tau-37---
---Encrypted---

Dear Zoners,

I ran across two odd Freelancers in Tau-37 today on my way home from visiting friends and acquaintances, one of them was a man called Ashley, the other in a ship called Nebula. They took a dislike to me and my crew and fired a few shots at the Betty. We thoroughly disliked that. Seeking shelter at the good Freeport 10, these individuals kept on shooting, so we docked and had a chat with Sally at the bar, and she told us there ought to be a no firing zone around your Freeports, but when informing the man called Ashley and his friend of this, they did not seem to care. Not at all, actually, even though the Nebula ship docked at Freeport 10 seconds later.

So right now, me and my crew are sitting at the bar chatting to Sally, wondering when we are good to undock and get on with business? What is the Zoner policy regarding these things? Is there such a thing as a no firing zone around the Freeports, or is Sally just pulling another one of her pranks?

Your friend,

Aldous McDuff
Captain of The.Betty

[color=#CC0000]---Transmission terminated---
Incomming transmission
Steve Vontaan
Freeport 10

Message opens

There is a limit No Fire Zone around Freeport 10, though it only protects Zoners. Details of our policies can be found [url=There is a limit No Fire Zone around Freeport 10, though it only protects Zoners. Details of our policies can be found here. And I have never heard of a bar staff called Sally in our very own bar. The Policy has been heavily advertised, so I do not understand why you do not know it. Anyway, I have now answered yourself. If you have anything further, do not hesitate to contact me again.]here.[/url]. And I have never heard of a bar staff called Sally in our very own bar.

The Policy has been heavily advertised, so I do not understand why you do not know it. Anyway, I have now answered yourself. If you have anything further, do not hesitate to contact me again.

Steve Vontaan

[color=#CC0000]---Incoming Transmission---
---To: Steve Vontaan, Freeport 10 Administrator---
---Encrypted---

Dear Steve,

Thanks for clarifying, and I am sorry I did not see your rules and regulations. With all the heavy advertising going on in this day and age, that one must have slipped past me unnoticed. So I understand that this Ashley and his friends are allowed to shoot at the Betty outside of the Freeport. Fine. The Betty can take it without any trouble, I am just more concerned what will happen if they dock, and things get messy at the bar.

Either way, it did turn out that Sally was pulling a prank, and yes she is not even a Zoner or employed in the bar, but just some trader pretending. Also, she turned out to be a man too...

Anyways we shall be undocking now, and now understand that the Zoners have no problems with us sinking Ashley & Friends outside your Freeport.

Thank you for your assistance and hospitality.

Your friend,

Aldous McDuff
Captain of The.Betty

[color=#CC0000]---Transmission terminated---