Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Prime Minister Kato Takahashi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Origin: RNS Ange Gardien
Recipients: Prime Minister Kato Takahashi

Bonjour, and congratulations on your new position Prime Minister. I regret that our first direct contact is of an unpleasant issue. I know that your government is at odds with the traitors who sided with the rightfully-deposed Emperor inside Bretonia. Unfortunately, it seems you have men in your intelligence agency that are attempting to stay concealed in the Kempetei and hide their allegiance to Emperor Kogen. These two ships and their crews openly attacked my forces, not once, but twice. One a cruiser of ours in Leeds after an attack on Stokes Mining Station. The very location the traitors to Kusari have stationed one of their battleships. Much of the battle, these Kempetei sat by and watched, refusing orders by our Navy to leave the area. I would have ordered our battlegroup to destroy them, for their obvious collusion with the Ronin, but they hid behind the Nagasaki throughout the engagement, further solidifying our evidence of their allegiance to Kogen.

I can forward you the evidence of their actions in Leeds as soon as we finish repairing the cruiser that holds the black box recordings. Fortunately, one of my Valors' captains was able to send photos taken by his ships' computer during the two battlecruisers' second attack, this one in Edinburgh right near Battleship Villenueve. The two Battlecruisers' names are Konya Wa Hurricane and Yureigoroshi.

I hope we are able to handle this quickly so that we can move onto more important matters and further refine the trade agreement we discussed during peace negotiations.

-Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Grand Maréchal de la Marine Royale
<div align="right]End Transmission

[Image: kusarisecretary3.jpg]

Konnichiwa.

I am here to alert you that the Prime Minister is currently in session, and will respond to your message as soon as he is able.

Signed
Kaori Ishida
Kusari Government Secretary

[Image: u8_Yoshihiko-Noda.jpg]
Konnichiwa.

It appears there was a slight mix-up in the communications lines, my name is Shimura Yokitara. I am the current Prime Minister of Kusari. It is often that both Takahashi-sama and myself get mistaken in our places, as we share such a strong bond of friendship with one another. I am here to address the problem that you are having with these two miscreant Battlecruiser captains. It is our belief that these two captains, of the ships Konya Wa Hurricane and Yureigoroshi, were part of the Kempeitai that defected to Jien Kogin and never returned from their last known location after a general recall order was sent out.

They have been declared Rogue agents by our nation, and as such, fall under the same area as the "Ronin." They are not Kusari, they do not represent us, and we will see to it that they shall not besmirch the name of our honorable Kempeitai here in the homeland.

These traitors, if they ever try to enter the borders of Kusari again, will be dealt with harshly.

Signed
Prime Minister Shimura Yokitara
Republic of Kusari