Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

Good day officers. The Kempeitai command is to inform you that the vessel under the name of Hiryu.Maru is guilty of insulting the Kempeitai officer in duty and opening fire on Kempeitai vessel. Thus he is fined for 20 million credits for refusing to comply with law enforcement unit, insulting officer and opening fire on our vessels. Starting from this day this captain have exactly 1 (one) week to contact us and to pay his fine otherwise he'll be marked as "hostile target" to our patrols.

"THE KEMPEITAI DATABASE, ENTREE 01-063B\18 Wrote:[font=Century Gothic]Kishiro vessel was asked to hold his ship for inspection but instead insulted the officer on duty and opened fire on him. Said captain was tracked down to the Kishiro installation in Tau 29 where he landed being under fire. This was rather strange since he had nothing illegal on board, perhaps the closer look could find us something interesting and he was trying to hide it from us.

With regards. Omen Deng, Dragon's Tooth Commander.

[Image: KPTlogo1.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...
[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: Omen Deng, Dragon's Tooth Commander

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Now that the attorneys are out of the picture, we can focus on this case properly.

Kishiro lawyers or not, I still have my own personal reservations about this incident.

The impression that I receive from the evidence you provided is that this Kishiro pilot is a bit "out of it", if you catch my drift. I think that your standard procedure of scanning his cargo greatly perplexed his already overburdened brain, and so he lashed out in anger and confusion. He doesn't exactly know what's going on.

These sorts of pilots can be a nuisance, and should be dealt with accordingly on the spot. But unless you have reason to believe that the target is acting with the intent to purposefully break our Legal Codex, these matters need not be taken any further then their initial face-to-face encounters.

In any case, I respectfully request that you refrain from permanently marking this vessel as a hostile target to your patrols, Commander. At the very least, I'd at least like to speak with the pilot of the Hiryu Maru personally before any further action is taken. I'll keep an eye out for him in Kusari space and get back to you once I know more about the pilot, and whether or not he's important enough to condemn to the life of an outlaw.

-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

End Transmission.
[color=transparent]Doesn't really matter.

Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

You have your time Tomimoto, my friend. This might be annoying to deal with such pilots, they may be high, in bad mood or whatever. I think you'll be able to find out what's wrong with this captain and his behavior. Of cause you need to find him first *smiles*

Anyway, good luck with this task Tachiko-san.

With regards. Omen Deng, Dragon's Tooth Commander.

[Image: KPTlogo1.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...